If you are married has your view on the opposite gender changed m

Guest Guest Incel

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2022 at 3:01 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

Another pointer:

You are not only marrying the person, you are marrying their family.

If you are marrying a woman,you are also marrying their friends.

lol

On 1/14/2022 at 3:01 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

If you are marrying a woman,you are also marrying their friends.

Have you noticed that female peer groups have certain predictable features?

There's always (at least) one pretty one. An ugly one who is like a gate keeper (I call them the bulldog), these ones seem to use the pretty ones as bait and pounce on any unsuspecting blokes who happens to come through the vicinity, usually after the pretty ones. The 'slag' - who'd corrupt a nunnery! The 'nice' one with no self-esteem who everyone else props up. Occasionally you get a really 'successful' one who graces the group with their presence in a most condescending, haughty way, which the poor women don't even grasp.      lol

I think being a husband and a father is probably the most underappreciated member of the family, the unsung hero.

It is the role where the most is demanded of you as there is a burden to perform but it is the one that particularly in this present time gets the least respect. 

It is probably role that sacrifices the most in terms of resources such as money, energy, attention and time but gets the least reward. 

It seems to be a role where there is very little upside for a man but a lot of downside.

On 1/5/2022 at 5:58 PM, Jassu said:

Literally Muslims got one thing right, to have as many children as possible. That's why they are winning and that's why we are losing tbh. In the next 100-200 years, do you really think Sikhi will be growing. I don't think so.

I think this is true and we need to have more kids but I do think overpopulation is an issue as well. The amount of natural resources is getting depleted and in the future people are going to kill each other for fresh drinking water. 

15 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

I think this is true and we need to have more kids but I do think overpopulation is an issue as well. The amount of natural resources is getting depleted and in the future people are going to kill each other for fresh drinking water. 

True, but nobody else is stopping so ...we might as well be better represented in numbers too. 

On 2/6/2022 at 12:33 AM, dallysingh101 said:

Have you noticed that female peer groups have certain predictable features?

There's always (at least) one pretty one. An ugly one who is like a gate keeper (I call them the bulldog), these ones seem to use the pretty ones as bait and pounce on any unsuspecting blokes who happens to come through the vicinity, usually after the pretty ones. The 'slag' - who'd corrupt a nunnery! The 'nice' one with no self-esteem who everyone else props up. Occasionally you get a really 'successful' one who graces the group with their presence in a most condescending, haughty way, which the poor women don't even grasp.      lol

lol