People mainly Bhappas using Kartarpur corridor for shopping

proactive

2 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

yes thats true and they are very assimilationist types too. I dont consider myself khatri lol. You are right about intermarriages. I think most sikhs who intermarry with hindus are khatris only. When i used to read about kharkus and the khalistan movement i was always surprised by the shraddha they had for sikhi and i never saw that type of spirit in the city sikhs. I guess its because most city sikhs are non jatts. Most of the shaheeds were jatts too i think.

Just now, proudkaur21 said:

its better there are less khatri sikhs. khatris are very weak in sikhi and i think if majority of sikhs were khatri we would all be assimilated in india by today. Although we find faults with jatts, they have always been at the forefront of sikhi and i cannot ignore that.

its like this these days they are like this but not in the past all our Gurus came from this community we have to reignite that fire of Sikhi within them

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Just an observation: they seem to have weak genetics. 

Soft, short, quite round. Fair or not?

Not an issue for women, but i don't think a Sikh male with strong genes would be happy for his potential offspring to take after his Khatri wife's genes. 

It’s not genetics, the partition generation was tougher physically, spiritually, and mentally than the ones being born in Delhi. Also, let’s not forget how Sahibzade and Guru Sahib’s genetically are khatris along with men like Hari Singh Nalwa. 

The current generation is even weaker than the the ones who had to deal with 1984, (back then there were at least a few with a warrior spirit, but now there’s much less).