People mainly Bhappas using Kartarpur corridor for shopping

proactive

Like my mum is from Malwa near Moga and she scored 19% NE Euro which is insane, she scored like Haryana Jatts. She is sharp featured and dark and my grandfather remembles Sant Ji. Meanwhile my dad was fat and fair and because of him I score like 15% NE Euro (which is still higher than average Jatt) but that means his side of the family is mixed and not pure Jatt he is probably like 10-11% NE euro like bahmans. He is also from Doaba. I think there is definitely a phenotypical relation tbh.

4 minutes ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

It's possible. In fact I read somewhere that Jewish merchants settled in india in ancient times. Our merchant class could be their descendants. 

Those Jews settled in Kerela though, so it’s more likely they’d intermarry with the South Indians instead. 

I've definitely seen some keshdhari Sikhs in my time who I've wondered whether they had some very distant Jewish lineage back in the day. 

5 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Those Jews settled in Kerela though, so it’s more likely they’d intermarry with the South Indians instead. 

Oy vey! Don't shut down the possibility so quickly. We could be onto something here. It would also begin to explain a few things.

15 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I've definitely seen some keshdhari Sikhs in my time who I've wondered whether they had some very distant Jewish lineage back in the day. 

Oy vey! Don't shut down the possibility so quickly. We could be onto something here. It would also begin to explain a few things.

I think for a group that’s open to marrying their cousin so that they don’t have to marry outsiders, the idea of marrying a Jew is crazy.