Testimonials on the health risks of sitting toilets and benefits of squatting by doctors, health experts and ordinary people

Premi5

5 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

@Premi5 

Oh and bro. Sleeping on floor? 100. 

I grew up in a chirporactic office. Sleeping on the floor. I've never gone back. I regret the brief moments I have had to endure in a bed. They're filthy. They destory your posture. You can't rest right. You're out of alignment. You can't breath right. This whole soft life is a lie. You need firm foorting to have good mechanics. You need a firm, hard, flat sleeping surface. Pillows are for under your legs, or between your knees when on your side and you have to use a blanket etc for a pillow because it changes size. Your pillow size for on your back is like almost zero, and one tour side is equal to the dustance from your ear to the floor. 

5 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Plywood with a blanket on it is what you're looking for.  Not literally just in terms of how hard it should be.  Beds are redicilous.  Japanese futon and rice bean bag pillows are a light-years ahead of beds.  And that's more than you need. Bed roll. Some blankets for under the legs, some for on top and under and a small one for the pillow. All small enough you can launder them. You can actually wash your bed that way unlike western people who sleep on secretions to the extent is multiplies the weight of the mattress. Diagusting. Dysfunctional. I'd rather sleep on concrete. 

Any examples in mainstream website on where to buy these type of things  ?