<banned word filter activated> makin tiktok accounts mocking Sikh grooming victims

justasking

Someone comes at you on the Street in Britain bro put both your hands up fully extended closing the gate to attacking your head and neck, but simultaneously making it a peaceful stepback desist gesture, with Kirpan in hand, if you have one, make every cohesive verbal statement for the person to desist in their attack of you, and if they come for you bro, that passive closing the gates gesture, cuts down like an already raised sword, and with one caress of your Kirpan their desire, their ability to attack you, they're everything, is gone bro and it's on camera.  

And if you have empty hand you do the same thing but you chop them right in the side of the neck bro right in the carotid and once you land that first one you don't stop Ji. And I've delivered some of those myself it's usually one and done you get someone in the carotid bro their blood pressure drops their knees buckle they do this little spiral to the ground and they're half asleep for longer than you need to escape or end them. 

It's only hinted to here but at the very beginning of this technique when the Uke ciruclarly attacks the Nage using the attack Yokomenuchi. The Nage actually moves with it, and receives it, but if you watch closely you can see where the carotid chop is hidden in the beginning. We just omit it for practice because it's not good for you to get hit like that all the time. 

The way Sensei's arms come up to close the gate, and receive the attack that's more like the gesture you need to have from the get-go, already raised already making it clear that you're closed to attack, and then if they come for you bro it's like a sword raised over your head you just cut that down on them. 

It looks peaceful and it is but it's actually putting your arms in the position known as Jodan Kamai. 

More Yokomenuchi. Knives, bottles, sucker punches and wild punches come from this attack reference. 

We would look a lot cooler doing this to beadbi attackers then unfortunately some of the mess that has been heaped upon us. 

100% of Aikido techniques have a version that causes no harm and a version that instantly sends someone to the next life. 

Please remember these techniques are slow and broken down for the benefit of the viewer in their clinical sterilized form and that there are much less clinical much less sterilized much faster versions of this that don't involve any stops whatsoever. And usually come with a couple of free chops or shots to the face and some screaming. 

2 hours ago, justasking said:

bro these r not normal ppl like u n me they r proud of these things and would probably laugh amongst themselves to deal with these types u gotta dish it out the same

They're going to be unaffected by dishing out the same because it's what they revel and it's what they're used to and then it just makes you look the same as them. I mean bro you know me I'm a difficult person I'm all for firing back both barrels non-stop you just got to use different ammo than they pick. Ammo you can stand behind. 

For them to care and realize that what they're doing is wrong they would have to have empathy and if they had empathy they would not be doing what they are doing. 

Humiliate them by all means but do it using Gurmat. 

Take a listen to this it may give you an insight into who you're dealing with. 

• 3 weeks later...