muslims hoping Sikhs will help them against hindus.... i think not

justasking

1 minute ago, Jacfsing2 said:

The problem is there’s a ton of Sikhs who think that the person who got punished was treated too harshly, saying backwas like “it was murder”, online and lots of people eat up that propaganda.

truth is he died of blood loss because the police who he was handed over to alive refused to take him to hospital, he could have survived

Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

We Sikhs love an underdog. 

What we need to realise is that the "oppressed " can become "oppressors "

Bruh, Muslims and Hindus outnumber us 20 to 1, if they can’t protect themselves why should we get involved. Also, if we can’t secure ourselves, what are we doing helping outsiders. There’s an idea called, “help yourself before helping others”.

11 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Bruh, Muslims and Hindus outnumber us 20 to 1, if they can’t protect themselves why should we get involved. Also, if we can’t secure ourselves, what are we doing helping outsiders. There’s an idea called, “help yourself before helping others”.

Well we have internalised the following :

1.) 1 Sikh = 125k non Sikhs

2.) As Sikhs we should protect the weak

3.) Seva - "Self-less " Service 

These are virtues but these have been taken out of complete context by our quam.

45 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

We Sikhs love an underdog. 

What we need to realise is that the "oppressed " can become "oppressors "

I think this is very selective, because plenty of Sikhs would have no problem with exploiting some vulnerable members of their own.

They only seem to want to help outside communities in this way, but will have no problem with creating and sustaining oppressive systems which degrade and exploit other vulnerable apnay.  

On 1/6/2022 at 2:55 AM, proudkaur21 said:

we also need to find out why our women are so gullible? Parents are weak and dont tell their daughters to set boundaries? i have been always close with my mom and always tell her about everything. Could it  be these kids are not close to their parents and cannot discuss things freely with them and are scared of repercussions.

Some kids in general have the tendency to "rebel". Some parents can be way too strict to the point where the kids don't feel comfortable sharing anything with them. 

So when they get into something dangerous (like grooming), they feel scared to tell their parents in fear of punishment. 

One thing that's desperately needed is Parchar in "Sikh" homes. Many Sikhs don't know anything about Sikhi apart from love all humanity, all you need is a good heart and occasional visits to the Gurdwara. So a very liberalised and simplified viewed which they use to justify their bad habits. This can make the kids confused about their religion as well. I've heard of a parent who didn't tell his daughter about Sikhi thinking it would mess up her ability to understand science at school!

On 1/4/2022 at 12:47 PM, dallysingh101 said:

Watch them (sullay) use the caste biraderi bull5hit to foster unity in future. I've seen it happen in the UK, and you've even heard morons on this forum talking about 'unity' with them. 

No brains.

Jut women need to start cussing off the men that do this. 

Uneducated morons like you working on construction sites would not know how to use politics and manipulation to achieve your goals. Sikhs need to get closer to Muslims to achieve their goals. Kartarpur Corridor was the first step, many more await to be achieved. Nothing wrong in fostering an amical relationship all while being careful to achieve:

1. Renovation and opening of the many dozens historical Gurdwaras in Pakistan that are in a bad shape.

2. Recovering Gurdwaras that were turned into schools, libraries and so on. 

3. Overseeing and encouraging Sindhi Hindu and Punjabi Christian (mainly, but other non Muslims not excluded) conversion to Sikhi. 

And so on.

Impossible to achieve all of the above without what I said. 

Not every issue in the Panth is related to Jatts or 'elite sponsored grooming gangs'. There is a world outside of that. There are many more dynamics that come into play Dalleya.

On 1/4/2022 at 6:24 PM, proactive said:

The aim now should be consolidation. Rather than building up pointless 'langar' dispensing organisations, we should be trying to duplicate what the Hindutvis have done. We should have our own organisations fighting love jihad as the Hindus have in places like UP and Rajasthan.  Youth need to organised in the villages and the towns. Just like the RSS can gather a large group at short notice whenever an incident occurs, we should be able to do the same. Just as the love jihadis have a network, we also need to have a network to defeat their nefarious activities. 

Disagreed. Use RSS to fight Christian missionaries and Muslims in Punjab and then discard them. Use and throw away like they do with Sikhs.

4 minutes ago, SikhKosh said:

Uneducated morons like you working on construction sites would not know how to use politics and manipulation to achieve your goals. Sikhs need to get closer to Muslims to achieve their goals. Kartarpur Corridor was the first step, many more await to be achieved. Nothing wrong in fostering an amical relationship all while being careful to achieve:

1. Renovation and opening of the many dozens historical Gurdwaras in Pakistan that are in a bad shape.

2. Recovering Gurdwaras that were turned into schools, libraries and so on. 

3. Overseeing and encouraging Sindhi Hindu and Punjabi Christian (mainly, but other non Muslims not excluded) conversion to Sikhi. 

And so on.

Impossible to achieve all of the above without what I said. 

Not every issue in the Panth is related to Jatts or 'elite sponsored grooming gangs'. There is a world outside of that. There are many more dynamics that come into play Dalleya.

Honestly I agree with this. We need to use Pakistan to help us achieve Khalistan. Just like how Taliban used Pakistani help and are now threatening Pakistan, lol. The problem is our quom is too retarded right now, even if we achieve Khalistan I'm not sure if we will be able to keep the sullehs off our back.

Just now, Jassu said:

Honestly I agree with this. We need to use Pakistan to help us achieve Khalistan. Just like how Taliban used Pakistani help and are now threatening Pakistan, lol. The problem is our quom is too retarded right now, even if we achieve Khalistan I'm not sure if we will be able to keep the sullehs off our back.

Pakistan can not help anyone achieve anything, all they can do is create trouble in neighbouring countries (India, Afghanistan and Iran). Pakistan will disintegrate one day, mark my words. It is an artificially constructed entity and does not have a strong historical or cultural identity. All they have are Muslims who have mostly Hindu ancestry with massive inferiority complexes.
But this does not mean that we can not use them to achieve our other Panthic goals - the Pakistani Hindu and Christians are very receptive to Sikhi and need to be bought into the Sikh fold (thousands have embraced Sikhi in the last decades without any organized effort by Sikhs, imagine what happens if there is an organized effort). This will not be possible without cordial relations with the Pak govt and Muslims. Cordial but cautious.