muslims hoping Sikhs will help them against hindus.... i think not

justasking

15 minutes ago, SikhKosh said:

Would a scared old gandu dalla like you use the same terminology for Nawab Kapoor Singh and medieval Singhs who accepted Nawabi from same Moghuls that tortured gurus and massacred Sikhs?

Jassa Singh Ramgarhia, from your beloved caste, was a soldier for whom again? 

That doesn't justify what you are suggesting today does it you pillock! 

Get a grip of yourself and stop sucking up to sullay. 

How doesn't it you phud? Your Ramgarhia ancestor was soldiering for Adina Beg.

You're so afraid of sullay that you're even afraid of using them as I suggest. Seems you were bullied by them into submission and are afraid to even go near to them, or perhaps not psychologically strong enough to manipulate as you're afraid of being played yourself. That explains your marital status. 

1 minute ago, SikhKosh said:

You're so afraid of sullay that you're even afraid of using them as I suggest. Seems you were bullied by them into submission and are afraid to even go near to them, or perhaps not psychologically strong enough to manipulate as you're afraid of being played yourself. That explains your marital status. 

I'm cool as f**k, I know what I'm talking about from growing up near them. 

It's weak fudhus like yourself that send out the message that we aren't strong enough to stand on our own and need them as our saviours. You complete giddarh.

It doesn't matter how well I can deal with them, the fact that fudhus like yourself are suggesting a lovefest with them, and opening us up to their usually shenanigans says it all. But, hell, what can we expect from the mor0ns who've been putting their own womenfolk on stages to do giddah for all and sundry to admire........   

Only weak fudhu on here is you, afraid of Jatt Gabrus on your sites but talking big on online forums.

So medieval Sikhs accepting nawabi from Mughals who raped and massacred them 'send out the message that we aren't strong enough to stand on our own and need them as our saviours' in your words? lol

7 hours ago, SikhKosh said:

You can't use them bro. They're way bigger than us. We'd get used. That's how that works. 

10 hours ago, SikhKosh said:

Would a scared old gandu dalla like you use the same terminology for Nawab Kapoor Singh and medieval Singhs who accepted Nawabi from same Moghuls that tortured gurus and massacred Sikhs?

Jassa Singh Ramgarhia, from your beloved caste, was a soldier for whom again? 

I bet you wouldn't chat even 1% of the BS in front of the gabru Jatt workers on your site. You wait all day long to vent your frustration and insecurity against Jatts on online forums, hiding behind a screen like a gasti.

Only weak fudhu on here is you, afraid of Jatt Gabrus on your sites but talking big on online forums.

So medieval Sikhs accepting nawabi from Mughals who raped and massacred them 'send out the message that we aren't strong enough to stand on our own and need them as our saviours' in your words? lol

Facepalm GIFs | Tenor

On 1/6/2022 at 6:26 PM, Jassu said:

Honestly I agree with this. We need to use Pakistan to help us achieve Khalistan. Just like how Taliban used Pakistani help and are now threatening Pakistan, lol. The problem is our quom is too retarded right now, even if we achieve Khalistan I'm not sure if we will be able to keep the sullehs off our back.

and that would be repeating the mistakes of the past when bhutto sold out the kardkus to Rajiv.We stand alone relying on ourselves as NO ONE wants us to suceed