muslims hoping Sikhs will help them against hindus.... i think not

justasking

6 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

and that would be repeating the mistakes of the past when bhutto sold out the kardkus to Rajiv.We stand alone relying on ourselves as NO ONE wants us to suceed

That's crazy tbh. Even Israel lowkey had American support. That means we are pretty much doomed.

I think we should pool together money and buy an island and make our own Sikh nation there... lol

Just now, Jassu said:

That's crazy tbh. Even Israel lowkey had American support. That means we are pretty much doomed.

I think we should pool together money and buy an island and make our own Sikh nation there... lol

di you see farmers buying islands or actually face down the BS coming from on high? look at out history very rarely have our folks paired up and immediately those people returned to stab in the back whether muslim or hindu or even buddhist (gurdwarey in leh ladakh and Assam)

Justin Trudeau was heavily in support for a lot of Sikh issues (obviously for his voter base but still). Maybe in places like Canada we can get politician support? That can translate to Khalistan recognition. We need a Sikh PM it is so sad that Jagmeet lost by a lot.

We need to be recognised otherwise it is completely pointless, we are just gonna end up like Taliban or ISIS if we only keep threatening India. Technically China and Pakistan supported Taliban but without western recognition it amounts to absolutely nothing. So the question is will western powers support Khalistan. The answer is: probably not. They would rather support India than Khalistan because it's more lucrative and they can prop up India against China. Sad but true.

Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

That was a gift wrap. Nobody can learn from or emulate zionism. Except Kibutz. 

Jews are known for getting into positions of power and exerting a lot of influence. In almost literally every nation, Jews have rose to power and exercise large swathes of command. The only way I can see Sikhs getting their own nation is if the diaspora decided to emulate Jews by also getting into positions of power and influencing the media (in turn directing commonfolk to think a certain way). Remember the whole free Tibet thing a couple years ago? A lot of westerners also supported it, while virtually no westerner knows about Khalistan unless they're Sikh diaspora. The media was in on it. This is why I really think we need more Sikh politicians and ACTUAL Sikh politicians not people like Nikki Haley or whatever. I have no idea why the UK has lagged far behind the likes of Canada even though the UK got a headstart. There are literally more Hindus and Muslims in power in the UK than Sikhs.  Unfortunately I think it is a bit too late now with Punjab's changing demographics as well as the influx of more Pakistani/Arab/African migrants into Europe & North America. We definitely turn out to be more successful than them but for some reason, our people are shy of politics and speaking their mind. Instead we have more apneh becoming Indian agents or whatever. How come we never have 'Indian agents' who are actually secretly Khalistanis, smh. That would be based.

9 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Jews are known for getting into positions of power and exerting a lot of influence. In almost literally every nation, Jews have rose to power and exercise large swathes of command. The only way I can see Sikhs getting their own nation is if the diaspora decided to emulate Jews by also getting into positions of power and influencing the media (in turn directing commonfolk to think a certain way). Remember the whole free Tibet thing a couple years ago? A lot of westerners also supported it, while virtually no westerner knows about Khalistan unless they're Sikh diaspora. The media was in on it. This is why I really think we need more Sikh politicians and ACTUAL Sikh politicians not people like Nikki Haley or whatever. I have no idea why the UK has lagged far behind the likes of Canada even though the UK got a headstart. There are literally more Hindus and Muslims in power in the UK than Sikhs.  Unfortunately I think it is a bit too late now with Punjab's changing demographics as well as the influx of more Pakistani/Arab/African migrants into Europe & North America. We definitely turn out to be more successful than them but for some reason, our people are shy of politics and speaking their mind. Instead we have more apneh becoming Indian agents or whatever. How come we never have 'Indian agents' who are actually secretly Khalistanis, smh. That would be based.

On 9/19/2020 at 6:18 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

The people calling themselves jewish and occupying Israel are in no way actual Jews, Jacobites, but instead another tribe in the Torah identifiable by their behavior alone as they lie about their identity and take what is not theirs. They are imposters bro and yes sodomites. 

The Torah is not a religion. It is the book the Israelites compiled of their history, law and prophecy. To take with them into their apocalypse and oppression under Babylon. 

The religion of the Jacobites was under the stewardship of the Levite priests and that has been destroyed or made gupt, and taken from the actual Jews. As have the actual writings of Jesus that also have been destroyed or made gupt.  

Jews are black bro. Jesus was black bro and these pasty liars are the descendents of Esau and Kane. 

These supposed Abrahamic religions have been coopted, corrupted and in fact used to persecute the actual Jews all over this planet. 

This is why conquistadors do the devils work bible in hand, why the empire that has shifted face from Babylon to now has always been identifiable by its sick methodology. 

There is a reason Guru Granth Sahib Ji says the Torah is not false. Guru Granth Sahib Ji also says the pillars of Religion have been lost in each Yug. The Torah is not a religion and an actual Jew will tell you that in a heartbeat. 

Judao Christian law does not exist in America because these racist, rapist mass murders are Christian. They're abusing the indigenous people of this planet with their own book and have replaced Jesus with a white man on a cross we know nothing about, and turned his church into a cult of ego and the supposed passion of Christ that removes Dharmic practices from Christianity. 

In my opinion you can read of the events that lead to this in Dasam Granth in several places. 

On 9/19/2020 at 6:22 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

Babylon, Hellenic Greece, Rome, the European Empires, White Anglo Saxon Britain, America the great are all tentacles of the same beast and they are 100 making every move against Sikhi and the Sikh Paanth and have been, and as the world pressures build the true nature of the people behind alll these world governments is going to be made painfully clear. 

On 9/19/2020 at 6:23 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

The only thing I don't agree with my Jacobite brothers about is the time frame of the Torah. I think the history therein is much older than they think.