Jump to content

Is this logic fine or is a sign of cowardice?


Recommended Posts

When talking about khalistan with fellow Sikhs, I hv heard many say that

"bass gurbani parrho, khalistan apne aap bann ju"

"Read gurbani and khalistan will automatically come into exitence"

Is the above logic fine or is a sign of cowardice?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

When talking about khalistan with fellow Sikhs, I hv heard many say that

"bass gurbani parrho, khalistan apne aap bann ju"

"Read gurbani and khalistan will automatically come into exitence"

Is the above logic fine or is a sign of cowardice?

It’s not even a sign of cowardice, they’re just retarded. Our religion is literally about taking arms and fighting for our rights when we feel oppressed.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

I completely agree.

There was a Khatri Jathedaar. Khatri community used to say that there is no sikh like him on the planet.

Whenever anyone tried to ask him about the need of khalistan, he used to say that no need to talk about khalistan, just read gurbani and khalistan will automatically come into existence.

I think he was afraid that if he gave some views about khalistan, Indian agencies etc might get after him or keep an eye on him.

you referring to baba santa singh? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TigerForce1 said:

Cowardice has many shapes and forms when it come down to the topic of ‘Khalistan’.  

Some say the whole world should be Khalistan not just Punjab.

Some say Khalistan should be made in Pakistan Punjab before Indian Punjab.

Some say everyone must become Khalsa before we talk about Khalistan.

Some say Khalistan should only be the demand of people within Punjab.

Some say Referendum will not achieve Khalistan.

Some choose to ignore the subject and stay silent like the majority on this forum.

All are mostly signs of cowardice!  Your wasting your time about this subject on this forum, as the majority of posters here are people who are disconnected from the real world. 

 

 

I somewhat or strongly agree with all of those except the starting with pakistani panjab part 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jassu said:

It’s not even a sign of cowardice, they’re just retarded. Our religion is literally about taking arms and fighting for our rights when we feel oppressed.

You've been training or just content to sign up other people?

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Jassu said:

It’s not even a sign of cowardice, they’re just retarded. Our religion is literally about taking arms and fighting for our rights when we feel oppressed.

You might want to reassess this idea. "Feel" is what women do. Men should "know" before leaping into action.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TigerForce1 said:

Cowardice has many shapes and forms when it come down to the topic of ‘Khalistan’.  

Some say the whole world should be Khalistan not just Punjab.

Some say Khalistan should be made in Pakistan Punjab before Indian Punjab.

Some say everyone must become Khalsa before we talk about Khalistan.

Some say Khalistan should only be the demand of people within Punjab.

Some say Referendum will not achieve Khalistan.

Some choose to ignore the subject and stay silent like the majority on this forum.

All are mostly signs of cowardice!  Your wasting your time about this subject on this forum, as the majority of posters here are people who are disconnected from the real world. 

 

 

Khalistan will include indian states of Punjab, Himachal pradesh, Haryana after this is achieved focus should be on caputring lahore, and expanding into kashmir, 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NaamTiharoJoJape said:

can you specify who you were referring to? 

 

I don't want to name the Khatri Jathedaar and make him popular.

Thing with bhappaas is if a fellow Khatri becomes Jathedaar or sant baba, bhappaas will do his praise as if he is even greater than Guru Sahib.

When this Khatri Jathedaar died, bhappaas started saying that punj pyaras from sachkhand came to take our Jathedaar.

Are these bhappaas brahmgyanis that they can see punj pyaras of sachkhand?

Secondly, so many nice gursikhs do Akal Challaana every month or year, why don't bhappaas say the same about those gursikhs being taken away by punj pyaras?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, justasking said:

Khalistan will include indian states of Punjab, Himachal pradesh, Haryana after this is achieved focus should be on caputring lahore, and expanding into kashmir, 

We need a Sikh state but before talking about all the land we want and what we will conquer think of the logistics. Firstly how to create a state? Who will run it? What will the laws be? How to create an army police emergency services etc. The economics? And so many more. We should talk about these things not about should we have a state but how can we get a state and how will it work.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sikh numbers need to be high in Punjab, the percentage there is decreasing day by day. The percentage of Sikh population in Punjab has registered a decline from 59.9% to 57.69% (even though the total population of the community has gone up). 

Sikhs will soon lose majority status in Punjab too, which is the only Sikh-majority place in the world.

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/comment/punjabs-exodus-without-an-end-19414

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/archive/punjab/migration-may-have-led-to-decline-in-sikh-count-125038

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use