How to measure bhagti?

shastarSingh

Another way to think about free will and Hukam is like a Father, surrounded by children. And they all say tell us a story! And he says Alright lovies, what kind of story? And he gets inundated with a million simultaneous excited little requests, and after a little bit the children start to calm down, and he pauses. And maybe they even look a little guilty realizing the scope of their requests. And he smiles and says I have just the story for you. 1 Oankar..and we slip into the dream of immeasurable extent, the story of Khel. The story of neverwas always will be. 

16 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Hansali wale were a good gursikh but we don't know whether he was a brahmgyani or a sant or a decent gursikh below sant avastha.

Gyani thakur Singh was telling that one day hansali wale were sitting crosslegged for a long time. He opened his eyes and said "paani bohat charriya hoyiya c" which means water was beyond control and then he said "I tried to lower down the power of water."

I hv 2 problems with that.

1. Why will a sant tell everybody that he has the power to stop a tsunami like event?

2. If God wants tsunami like disaster to occur at some place, why shud a sant try to stop it and interfere in God's hukam/bhaanaa.?

Dallysingh veerji 

MisterrSingh veerji

Shud a sant tell everybody that he has the power to stop a tsunami?

Shud a sant stop tsunami and interfere in Waheguru's hukam?

43 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Dallysingh veerji 

MisterrSingh veerji

Giani Thakur didn't say he himself has the power, I think he was saying that that is what Sant jee told him

Sants work in Hukam...Sants can do Ardaas to delay or stop 'plans' from Vaheguru...if they are kind of 'one' with Vaheguru

2 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Sants work in Hukam...Sants can do Ardaas to delay or stop 'plans' from Vaheguru...if they are kind of 'one' with Vaheguru

Do you hv any Gurbani pankitis indicating that sant can tell Waheguru ji to change His plans ?

Baba Atal Rai, probably a brahmgyani or very close to it,brought a dead friend of his to life and Guru Hargobind Sahib did not like it and asked His son to die as he interfered in God's hukam.

Same thing happened to baba Gurditta ji, a brahmgyani for sure, when he brought a dead cow to life and Guru Hargobind Sahib did not like it and baba Gurditta ji had to give his life.

What do u make of the above sakhis?

7 hours ago, Arsh1469 said:

No offense but kathavachiks like him probably make this stuff up for some publicity or something. I mean if he was truly Sant he wouldn't announce the hukam would he? I think it was him saying stuff like 2012 or something was the end get ready then he was like I fixed it lol. 

Isn't he the guy who said General Shabag Singh died in his arms but also said he wasn't in Akal Takht?

No, you have confused Sant Takhur Singh with someone else completely. 

5 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Do you hv any Gurbani pankitis indicating that sant can tell Waheguru ji to change His plans ?

Baba Atal Rai, probably a brahmgyani or very close to it,brought a dead friend of his to life and Guru Hargobind Sahib did not like it and asked His son to die as he interfered in God's hukam.

Same thing happened to baba Gurditta ji, a brahmgyani for sure, when he brought a dead cow to life and Guru Hargobind Sahib did not like it and baba Gurditta ji had to give his life.

The Nitnemi Gursikh who said three times your bricks will stay kachi. Because he was rudely denied Langar and the Guru had said to serve all the Guriskhs Langar. The resolution to that was a do over for the Langari brick maker, so everybody ultimately was pleased and Guru Ji's Bachan was true at all times. Still the Sakhi says that because that Gursikh was such a Nitnemi of Japji Sahib, his Ardas had much respect, much weight. 

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

Dallysingh veerji 

MisterrSingh veerji

I think it's more like if the Sant is in Samadhi and walking in Hukam, he will appear to stop the Tsunami if Akal does it through him. Without thinking. Like you would if a baby fell, you catch it, you don't think. And if you manage, by some miracle to catch it, you say Thank God. That was a miracle. Left to my own devices I could not have done that. 

It's hard for me to ask for anything except acceptance of Hukam. Except when the world is kicking your <banned word filter activated> so hard you can't help but pray for help. 

3 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Premi veerji

Plz reply