How to measure bhagti?

shastarSingh

22 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

None of them did Ardaasa to prevent the death of 6 million Jews in WWII, though. It's almost like they need stuff published in the newspapers to know what's going on elsewhere, lmao. I'd imagine if a human is powerful enough to sway the Creator's decision making, you'll know what's happening elsewhere without it being common knowledge.

Plz watch from 4:00

These questions will not be satisfactorily answered on a forum. We are not good Sikhs much less saints.

I have heard that now all real Sants will be gupt. So anyone you hear of as a sant will not be the real deal.

Also there's multiple sakhis about sants doing ardaas for rain and to help people.  the sants are doing ardaas vs saying I will stop this. Doing ardaas still leaves it in hukam. And the pangti ur looking for is. MERi bandhi Bhagat shadaave etc

16 minutes ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

These questions will not be satisfactorily answered on a forum. We are not good Sikhs much less saints.

I have heard that now all real Sants will be gupt. So anyone you hear of as a sant will not be the real deal.

Also there's multiple sakhis about sants doing ardaas for rain and to help people.  the sants are doing ardaas vs saying I will stop this. Doing ardaas still leaves it in hukam. And the pangti ur looking for is. MERi bandhi Bhagat shadaave etc

I agree a saint doing Ardaas to help bring rain is within the boundaries of gurmat.

But if the same saint tells people that I sat crosslegged in my room for 10 days to bring rain for you people sounds Haume to me.

Rest Guru Sahib knows.

25 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

I agree a saint doing Ardaas to help bring rain is within the boundaries of gurmat.

But if the same saint tells people that I sat crosslegged in my room for 10 days to bring rain for you people sounds Haume to me.

Rest Guru Sahib knows.

Who is Sant and who is pakahandi, just Vaheguru knows.

1 minute ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Who is Sant and who is pakahandi, just Vaheguru knows.

I agree.

I don't think hansali vale were pakhandi.

I think he was a good gursikh with nice bhagti but deep down maybe he wanted to open a dera on his name and become pragat in this world and tell people he could reduce tsunami wave 10 times.

Missionary nindaks say all dere vaale babaas are fraud.

Low IQ Sikhs make these dere vaalas almost equal to Guru Sahib.

Both are wrong in my opinion.

8 minutes ago, ishvtan said:

Loki kise nu ni bakshde, mahapurkha nu vi chaaj ch pa ke shant dita! 

So you are scaring me that I hv done nindiya of your brahmgyani mahapurash?

All I hv said is hansali vale could make a mistake as he is not Guru and only Guru Sahib is perfect.

I hv also said that hansali vale were a good gursikh.

But people like you want the Sangat to treat your brahmgyani babaas almost like they were avatars of Guru Nanak Dev ji.

Wow that scared you? You expressed your opinion and I expressed mine. 

You said he wanted to open a dera on his name, become known in world and tell ppl he has powers... really!?!? 

Babaji had always emphasized ki sirf guru aggay matha thekko, naam japo. 

Please read Sukhmani Sahib, there are Ashtpadis dedicated to Sants and brhmgainis 

17 minutes ago, ishvtan said:

You said he wanted to open a dera on his name, become known in world and tell ppl he has powers... really!?!? 

I said MAYBE he wanted to open a dera on his name and get pragat in the world. I used the word 'maybe' as I don't know what his real avastha was but I never said he had low avastha. He certainly had nice bhagti.

Regarding showing his powers, I think he made a mistake by telling people that he reduced tsunami wave 10 times by staying in his room for 10 days.

Can't he make a mistake?

Is he perfect?

Is he Guru Sahib?

32 minutes ago, ishvtan said:

Please read Sukhmani Sahib, there are Ashtpadis dedicated to Sants and brhmgainis 

How do you know hansali vale were brahmgyani or sant?

Maybe he was below sant avastha as there are nice spiritual avasthas below sant avastha as well.

Even if he was a brahmgyani, he could still make a mistake.