Stereotypes about Sikh women.

Jassu

Hi, everyone. Can you share what your stereotypes are about Sikh girls? The good, the bad, the ugly? 

For example: Indian girls (in general) are stereotyped as hairy, prudish, nerds, get fat after 1-2 kids, really smart (even the dumb ones), not as attractive as other ethnicities, loyal, good cooks.

What do men here personally stereotype Sikh women as from your experiences with them? I'd like to know even if it hurts, thanks. 

12 minutes ago, Jassu said:

I want to know what do men think about Sikh women ? IS THERE ANYTHING GOOD YOU SEE IN SIKH WOMEN OR DO YOU JUST ALL HATE US

And is the cry for attention lost on you here?

If you want Anand Karaj get ready for Amrit, study Gurmat, and get Rishta or have it set up. Do not come fishing for ex husbands here. 

2 hours ago, Jassu said:

I want to know what do men think about Sikh women ? IS THERE ANYTHING GOOD YOU SEE IN SIKH WOMEN OR DO YOU JUST ALL HATE US

No, a noticeable minority have acted like skanks and created the stereotype. The others who have some sharam and concept of izzat have had to suffer for their actions, as has the reputation of the panth. It's one thing to come from a dysfunctional family background and act hoey because of a lack of father figure, but we know some act this way regardless of a generally supportive family  

It's only right to call out hoes. It's only recently with white men becoming concerned about '5lut-shaming' that this hasn't always been the case. Families are rightly concerned about hoes because they have a tendency to corrupt other gullible female they associate with. 

One thing I would say is that Sikh women between themselves need to create more of a 'sisterhood' movement to combat this stuff, but again, I would understand why some would want to avoid it because an apnee acting like a pro is depressing.