Stereotypes about Sikh women.

Jassu

21 minutes ago, SikhKosh said:

Yes, not getting it up should have been a pretty unforgettable moment for them.

I don't want to take your bait and start bragging.

But I have to say, being from a single parent family back in the day was an infinitely bigger deal than I hear it is now (from younguns). And yeah, I was a tearaway when younger, and like many other kids in East London, I'd get into trouble, sometimes serious trouble. I wasn't bad, just.......doing what many do under those circumstances and environments do I guess. Moms had her own plate full. 

These things didn't help with families of women I'd know. But I fully understand it, they were being cautious, as is their right. I was very inquisitive and explorative when younger and out and about - and where I'm from, it can be a very dark place (especially back then), but I navigated it and learnt. That's a part of me becoming streetwise, and I got to see a lot of things I talk about, and I can talk about with authority and experience compared to some closeted bloke. But it isn't like I didn't educate myself, and with Guru ji's kirpa, I got well educated. Other factors kicked in to, like my brother having a kid with white women - these things were big issues back in the day. It wasn't worth me considering an arranged marriage from back home - because I don't think that would have worked. Back then the family was really financially struggling (something I can say has vastly improved since then), and you know how apnay are about these status things.

And it don't always work out in relationships. Dealing with nonSikh women, which was probably my best bet, didn't suit me, because my identity is strong, and I feel more often than not, you get robbed of something when you do that. That's how I feel personally anyway. 

It is what it is. I don't cry about it because I'm a man. Guru ji's hukam. 

You can try and put the boot into that autobiographical stuff, but another thing I learnt was being thick skinned and resilient, so............

On 1/6/2022 at 12:57 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

And is the cry for attention lost on you here?

If you want Anand Karaj get ready for Amrit, study Gurmat, and get Rishta or have it set up. Do not come fishing for ex husbands here. 

Wow lol there are literally around 10 active male users in this place and they’re all like 40+ years old or already married. Don’t worry gurjant no one is looking for you ?