Stereotypes about Sikh women.

Jassu

On 1/7/2022 at 10:25 PM, dallysingh101 said:

I helped raise a bunch of boys in my family (including mixed race ones). They've grown up. I'm tired of it to be honest. It's more tough than you think.  But thanks for the advice.  

How much into Sikhi or 'Sikh pride do the mixed race ones have ?

On 1/7/2022 at 10:25 PM, dallysingh101 said:

I helped raise a bunch of boys in my family (including mixed race ones). They've grown up. I'm tired of it to be honest. It's more tough than you think.  But thanks for the advice.  

Kudos Dally on doing that and connecting your nephews to Sikhi. Naal di naal jeh koi Punjab tho ladkiyan hohn ... then don't rule out that possibility.  

As the Mirpuri's (who are mostly Jatts) are overwhelmingly grandparents by their 40's. 

Whereas in our community marriages in the early twenties (the right time) seem to have died out.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what this means demographically.

The UK is projected to have 15million Muslims by 2050 whereas Sikhs are predicted to remain at around the 0.5% mark in the UK population.

The implications for the future level of grooming that Pakistani Jatts and Pakistani Brahmins etc will perpetrate don't bear thinking about if Sikhs do not start to have large families at an early age and do not educate Africans and West Indians and non-Punjabi Indians in the UK (and globally) about Sikhi.

On 1/10/2022 at 3:44 AM, Guest Kudos said:

and do not educate Africans and West Indians and non-Punjabi Indians in the UK (and globally) about Sikhi.

I think we are getting noticed now in the UK. Time is ripe. If we have our boys on the front line if things kick off racially, that'll be the greatest exposure. They used to do it in the past. 

On 1/9/2022 at 5:36 PM, Premi5 said:

How much into Sikhi or 'Sikh pride do the mixed race ones have ?

One is (I believe) both wary and in awe of Panjabis! lol He is ambivalent, but I believe he feels that they can be boorish and violent (some of the family and my old mates probably reinforced that......). He ain't 'religious' (even though I tell him neither am I, I try and be 'dharmic'). He's been exposed to it, and we even spent two summers when he was an undergraduate learning the Gurmukhi alphabet (which he has forgot now). He was the Brunel one we were talking about on other forum).  He looks like a very good looking Panjabi and even keeps his kesh for some reason and wears it as a big joora on the back of his head. But he does trim his beard. He sometimes wears a kara, sometimes not. I tell them that's rubbish, you either do or you don't. 

It's not all plain sailing though: one of the most awkward conversations I had with him was when he asked me why do Panjabis have trannies turning up at weddings and at the birth of son if they are so dharmic? He also hooked me up about all the land and property disputes that are common in our community..... 

I ain't seen some of the others for a while, but they are getting a lot of exposure to Panjabi culture, and probably Sikhi indirectly as well. One strange effect is that a lot of them keep long hair for some reason?

One is young, so we are yet to see.........

They get a lot of 'family' from the Sikh side (more than white), but a lot of the clan seems to have strong sociopathic traits. lol!!

They all look brown btw. You'd never guess they were mixed race apart from coconut first names. 

On 1/9/2022 at 10:44 PM, Guest Kudos said:

Kudos Dally on doing that and connecting your nephews to Sikhi. Naal di naal jeh koi Punjab tho ladkiyan hohn ... then don't rule out that possibility.  

As the Mirpuri's (who are mostly Jatts) are overwhelmingly grandparents by their 40's. 

Whereas in our community marriages in the early twenties (the right time) seem to have died out.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what this means demographically.

The UK is projected to have 15million Muslims by 2050 whereas Sikhs are predicted to remain at around the 0.5% mark in the UK population.

The implications for the future level of grooming that Pakistani Jatts and Pakistani Brahmins etc will perpetrate don't bear thinking about if Sikhs do not start to have large families at an early age and do not educate Africans and West Indians and non-Punjabi Indians in the UK (and globally) about Sikhi.

15 million muslims?RIP lolllllll. Uk is gone. Maybe its their karma. But we are going to have to face the brunt of this as well.