Hindustani wishing 1984 on Sikhs

Kau89r8

16 minutes ago, proactive said:

No, I look at the issue without preconceived notions and bias whereas you keep on harping about this because it suits your anti-Jat agenda. Your only knowledge of this issue is some freshies on the building sites who probably realised how gullible you are and told you BS stories about how they as Jats lord over their village. 

I lived in Punjab in my younger days and this might actually shock you because you seem to think that I am some kind of Jat supremacist but like other Jat kids in my village we had friends from all castes. This is the lived experience of most  Sikhs in rural areas. I have never heard of a Jat in my village raping a Dalit woman much less your favourite accusation that Jats are going around raping Dalit women with impunity.  That is so laughable and the only people egging you on are others of your ilk who also have an agenda and like you no experience of living in Punjab.  

If what you say is correct that Jat oppression is leading to Dalit conversion then why isn't this happening in states outside Punjab? Dalits undergo oppression a hundred times worse than anything you could dream up of what Jats do in Punjab. Then the Dalits outside Punjab would be flocking to churches but that isn't the case because they know that if they convert formally then they will lose the SC benefits and the benefits they get from the Christian missionaries can never match the SC benefits. 

I just asked my mom. She lived in pind for quite a lot of her younger days.

She says that it's true that there are separate gurdwara for jatts and mazbi sikhs but she never heard or witnessed any physical harm done to mazbis by jatts or any rape happening.

In fact my mom said that many jatt landlords helped mazbis financially in doing marriage of their daughters.

I m born and brought up in Ludhiana.  During school days or even up to now I hv never seen mazbi sikhs being treated badly by jatts.

Yes bit of racism or casteism is everywhere as we are all not brahmgyanis.

1 minute ago, shastarSingh said:

I just asked my mom. She lived in pind for quite a lot of her younger days.

She says that it's true that there are separate gurdwara for jatts and mazbi sikhs but she never heard or witnessed any physical harm done to mazbis by jatts or any rape happening.

In fact my mom said that many jatt landlords helped mazbis financially in doing marriage of their daughters.

I m born and brought up in Ludhiana.  During school days or even up to now I hv never seen mazbi sikhs being treated badly by jatts.

The only thing one could say was discrimination was that whenever the Dalit women who used to help my mother do household tasks were given tea during their break they used to sit on the PEERHIYAN while my mother sat on a chair or on a MANJA. We never had any separate cups for them we used the same one as the ones we drank from. The only issue was the partibazzi on the village where one group of Dalits would align with one party of Jats and the others with another party of Jats. There was a case where the Dalits wanted to step up their own private school and the Jats wanted that there should only be one private school in the village for everyone.  The Dalits didn't agree and the Jats denied them access to the area where the Dalit women used to go and do Jangal Pani and my family allowed them access to the area through our fields. 

But for Daily this is what happens in Punjab everyday-;

Watch from 4:32 to 9:30. These scenes are where Daily gets his views about what Punjab is like.

There are good and bad people in every community.

Every community tend to hv some different cultural characteristics.

Mazbis tend to be a bit loyal towards govt.

Jatts as a community tend to be a bit baaghi. Yes on individual level, many gaddaars in jatts too.

Regarding tarkhaan brothers, they still seem to be very strict about not marrying outside their community. I hv seen many jatts marrying outside their caste. I could be wrong but this is what I hv observed or listened from my elders.