Hindustani wishing 1984 on Sikhs

Kau89r8

8 hours ago, proactive said:

I can just imagine Daily googling " Jats oppressing Dalits in Punjab" so he can come with a news story to back up his views. Sad really. The guy thinks Punjab is like 1980s South Africa with it's apartheid. 

Always fun to see Dally get schooled by Proactive. But kuttey di poosh kadi sidhi ni hundi.

27 minutes ago, Jai Tegang! said:

How are the school demographics in the cities, like ludhiana? Are sikh children outnumbered?

No not outnumbered. 

But lots of Hindus in Ludhiana so it could be 40-45% Hindus in some classes.

Plus depends on the school. There are some schools like DAV, KVM etc where Hindu kids are easily in majority.

On 1/8/2022 at 1:10 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

I don't think Ravi Singh is a liberal. I think he's using liberalism to ends that are not Paanthic. I stood up for him a lot but over time my distrust has grown. I have but one piece to line up before I say more. Personally my verdict is out yet. I would donate to a different charity though. 

Interesting. Curious what made you change your mind? I know you were the ones standing up for KA in the earlier thread when it'd get heated lol

I actually changed my views due to kissans and Hinduvstas/India media. They deserve applause how they stood during the farmers protests. Also I guess some on here were right, they give good pr to Sikhs in West (i know its being known for free food, but Sikhs being a minority and constantly marginalized, esp with indian media, they give shine good PR. 

Ravi does go OTT with 'all in one and humanity', but he does stick up for Sikh issues in India, and he created KA so guess he can do what he wants to do. 

They need to be more transparent with their donations and how much they spend, esp in Punjab. 

Everything has its pros/cons i guess, got to accept not everything is going to be your liking. 

Yourseva is good Sikh charity. They have 100% donation policy and been doing good seva for poor Sikhs in Punjab. Those who stopped donating to KA donate now to Yourseva if you want to check it out. 

On 1/8/2022 at 2:06 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

So what's up with Ravi promoting himself all over the internet but no info from birth until he founded Khalsa Aid. He was in the military?

He just sticks to the same story everywhere. Punjab til 12 or whatever, then regains his faith however many years ago, then Khalsa Aid. And none of the usual banter, backstory, I was laying bricks etc. Nothing. Just the same three points, everywhere. 

India military?

I think he was in police in his 20s' uk. 

On 1/7/2022 at 7:23 PM, SikhKosh said:

Once they've dealt with Muslims and Christians they will definitely come after the Sikhs, but thats not why we should be siding with Muslims right now. We should stand on the sideline without getting involved while at the same increase our numbers, sidak, awareness and be physically prepared for the dark times ahead. 

Some Indians muslim have stood up for kissans. Those christains esp in Panjab though...i am not going to say...