Hindustani wishing 1984 on Sikhs

Kau89r8

1 hour ago, proactive said:

Ok on the face it an open and shut case.

But let's see the results in order-;

1. The Singhu border beadbi 'torture' story and then fact to state that Jats own 93% of farmland and Dalits own 3.5%. How is that oppression. Should Jats who on the main have on average 2-3 acres give up their lands so that Dalits aren't landless anymore? It's not like every Jat owns a 100 acres each and could afford to give some land to the Dalits. 

2. A dispute over a shrine - as for the Dalit claim to have a management in it because of it being built on common land of the village. You probably doesn't understand what Shaamlaat land is, it is the land held in common NOT by the whole village but by the families of the founders of that village. It was not a Sufi shrine, it has always been a Gurdwara. Look at how the Damdami Taksal is presented by the writer as a RW organisation and how Santji presented. If anything is seems to an attempt by Dalits supported by vested interests to wrest control of the Gurdwara and bring all sorts Ad-Dharm, Raviassia and Bhaniarawale customs into the Gurdwara. All the Damdami Taksal said was that the Gurdwara committee members should be Keshdhari irrespective of their caste.  This article fails to mention this fact and imples that the Damdami Taksal was on the side of the Jats. The Dalits many of whom cut their hair wanted to assert the right of Dalits to manage the shrines even if they did not practice Sikhi. Is this caste oppression? The BSP party was instrumental in giving this a caste rather than a religious angle. They wanted to consolidate he Dalit votes and try and play the caste politics of UP and Bihar in Punjab which didn't wash in Punjab. Another factor which proves that there is no such thing as the widespread oppression of Dalits in Punjab like in UP and Bihar. The only time the BSP party gained any Lok Sabha seats was when the  Akali Dal Mann supported the BSP candidates in the 1989 Lok Sabha elections. 

3. We Are One’: Why Punjab’s Landless Dalits are Standing with Protesting Farmers - As for the village common lands, the politicians in an attempt to gain votes want to give these lands which belong to the Jat farmers to the Dalits. Why should not the Jats object to the land which was held in common by them being given for free to Dalits? If the government is so generous then let it give Dalits land from its own landholdings or even compensate the Jats holders of the common land.  

I could go thorough most of these other news reports but rather than the rampant oppression that Daily and you allege the truth is quite different. 

Thank you for responding Ji. I just wanted to get a little jokey in. Let me read your response now because I could tell it was going to be good. 

7 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

That's because Malwai juts are more in tune with Sikhi than the average maybe?  

Before coming into sikhi, I wasn't a practicing Sikh or had much knowledge of sikhi. My jatt friends were similar.

But I never witnessed jatt boys doing any physical harm or emotional harm to mazbi or dalit Sikhs around me

On the other hand, when our Kharrku movement was going on, many and many dalits Hindu boys emotionally harmed me and fellow Patka wearing sikh boys by calling us terrorists or Pakistanis etc.

10 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Before coming into sikhi, I wasn't a practicing Sikh or had much knowledge of sikhi. My jatt friends were similar.

But I never witnessed jatt boys doing any physical harm or emotional harm to mazbi or dalit Sikhs around me

On the other hand, when our Kharrku movement was going on, many and many dalits Hindu boys emotionally harmed me and fellow Patka wearing sikh boys by calling us terrorists or Pakistanis etc.

It must have been in one of the cities, such things could never have taken place in rural Punjab. 

2 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

7 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Dalits try to show themselves as victims.

Dalit Hindus of punjab were totally against our Kharrku movement and totally supported the genocide of Sikhs by GOI.

Dalit community is not all good. They hv their share of bad oppurtunist people. Many mazbis joined police force and killed many of our Kharrkus as well as young sikh boys to get promotions.

So there are bad people in every community including mazbis, jatts and tarkhaans.

So if some jatts did some bad to mazbis doesn't mean all the jatts are doing the same.

I think Indians are easily influenced by what the media tells them, maybe less nowadays. I think they believe everything the see in media.

Sorry to know you were emotionally abused

2 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

I think Indians are easily influenced by what the media tells them, maybe less nowadays. I think they believe everything the see in media.

Sorry to know you were emotionally abused

I'm 1982 born. Many hindu boys including dalit hindus , Khatri Hindus and Brahmin Hindus use to make fun of me and fellow Patka wearing sikh boys.

They used to say" oye gyani terrorist go to Pakistan, tere 12 vajj gaye"

3 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

I'm 1982 born. Many hindu boys including dalit hindus , Khatri Hindus and Brahmin Hindus use to make fun of me and fellow Patka wearing sikh boys.

They used to say" oye gyani terrorist go to Pakistan, tere 12 vajj gaye"

That's sad. Never heard this from any relatives in Ludhiana or Jalandhar before

Is situation much better now ?