Stereotypes about Sikh guys

Guest Sikh

And some of them are just going to be absolutely beyond hope, entranced by media gangster materialism image etc, just destined for pills and jail and there's really nothing you can do so you know we can get out of the way of that lot but there's a whole lot of them we could save. 

You can save him a lot of pill addiction and alcoholism by being realistic about our historical relationship with cannabis. Maybe secretly tell him hey you want to get that messed up bro skip the pharmaceuticals and take a mushroom. 

But if you look at the origins of all major and successful gangs it's usually not to be criminals it's to protect each other the crime comes because they're economically depressed and money and violence greed take over but look at the roots of gang. 

And a lot of these young gangsters did have two parents but they both worked and they were never home and so those kids were left to the streets and the streets took them. 

38 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

But if you look at the origins of all major and successful gangs it's usually not to be criminals it's to protect each other the crime comes because they're economically depressed and money and violence greed take over but look at the roots of gang.

I've seen that happen in umpteen locations. People who fought racist whites or grooming gangs becoming blacklisted for employment and then falling into crime to make ends meet. 

Then this takes another trajectory. 

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I've seen that happen in umpteen locations. People who fought racist whites or grooming gangs becoming blacklisted for employment and then falling into crime to make ends meet. 

Then this takes another trajectory. 

Mmm agree. I think however that with the right collaboration, the right kind of ganging, that can be sidestepped. 

Some for example penetrated a union, or a field. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2022 at 10:44 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

There are ways to compartmentalize and be trusted. It protects you the most. It's a no win game. You're selling the drugs for the man and he's going to pick you when you're ripe. 

Moment gangster, 30, was shot dead outside his luxury villa in Phuket in gangland shoot-out after fleeing to Thailand when he was deported from Canada

• WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT 
  • Horrifying CCTV footage shows Mandeep Singh, 30, being shot at repeatedly
  • The gangster was deported from Vancouver, British Colombia, six years ago 
  • It is alleged Singh was targeted in the gang-related shooting on Friday night 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10479521/Gangster-30-dead-outside-luxury-villa-Phuket.html

11 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Didn't know where to park this exactly, it seems to apply to a lot of things we discuss. 

I was just doing Mool Mantar and this hit me. About stereotypes. No idea why, lol. 

Narcicists are drawn to empaths, and Sikhi is by far the most demonstrative form of empathy. Narcs will mimic their victims own stories, and beat them to the punch, preemptively smearing them, and smearing them on disengagement.  Accusing the empath victim of all the abuse they dish out and then some. So if we as a group would be the most attractive to narcicissts...not only would we have our legitimate victim stories, but an equal amount of narcs lying to convolude things. So basically we would suffer twice as much ...noise, or possible bad press about the Paanth? Now that happens to all people, but the more empathetic the group the more pronounced the effect of the lies of its narcicisst abusers are. 

I feel a body language guy binge coming on, to combine with HG Tudors material I have access to. Throw in some hypnotism too. 

I actually looked up hypnotism in regards to a treatment for narcicissts, but mainly I found articles about them being natural hypnotists, lol. Great. Just the skill we needed for them to have naturally. Which is crazy but I had intuited a ...fog...and I didn't know what to attribute it to. I thought maybe there was something suggested in my sessions as a youth that might be messing with me. Thought about having a hynotherapy session as an adult to relive the hynotherapy I had as a kid, lol, just to make sure I didn't get tampered with. But now that I see narcicists induce a similar state, that's probably it. 

But I think we'd all be wise to study personality disorders, body language, pupil dilations, and hypnosis so as to be readily able to spot and sort certain types. And use our own jedi powers. Lol. 

Here's something I've seen with psychos and pupils. So most people's pupils get wider when they like what the see, and narrow when they dislike it. So you can kinda gague in a normal situation how the person feels if when you make eye contact with them their pupils get wider or smaller. 

Now another time pupils get wide is when somebody is going to attack you. Their pupils open to improve their vision for the fight. So if you're in a bad situation and their pupils go wide, it's probably not because they just fell in love, you probably want to be corner stepping and striking at the same time, because when those pupils go wide the fistsa fly.  

Now here's the psycho moment. When somebody goes to attack you, and their pupils do not widen but dissappear? That's a <banned word filter activated> psycho. I've seen that three times that I remember. All verified psychos. That's the true beady eye crazy glare of hate that graces the totally unempathetic. 

As per hypnotism, I think it's worth our time to cross train in that briefly. So much of what we do has to do with trance in a way much deeper than hypnosis, and much of the world and predators use hypnosis against the masses. It would probably be wise to be a bit more conscious about it, perhaps use some ourselves on ourselves, and heck even benevolently weaponize it against the world. Or you see someone in a suggestive state? Why not suggest something positive for them? Something to keep them safe or uplifted? Something to keep them less suggestive in the future?

Now as we know. The ultimate entrancement...whew... that's Gurbani baby. Only thing to be hypnotized with is Prem Bhagti of 1 Oankaar Vaheguru Akal Purakh, and their 12 earthly forms. For the purpose of Mukte, Sanjoga, Seva and Shaheed. 

There is a lot in what you've posted in my opinion. Will try and comment on it soon.