Sikh taxi driver assaulted, his turban knocked off by unidentified man in US

Premi5

1 minute ago, Premi5 said:

Agree with this

But your other points, it's ignorance. If Americans were more aware of Sikhi (which is difficult as it likely is not taught about at most schools, and most have no contact with Sikhs) then they would respect much more and we would see a lot less hate crime. 

That's an advantage of living in UK or Canada where there's much more awareness.

Sikhs have almost zero recognition here. 99.9 percent of americans think you're a muslim. 

I wonder if that's intentional. The Guru Sahiban so outclassed everybody. How you gonna say you're the hot new, progressive, righteous government like a few hundred years late, and have a <banned word filter activated> track record and then have to include Sikhi in history? No wayyy.. we can't tell them that. We'll look like bloodthirsty, filthy, murdering idiots. Let's uh...skip that bit and pretend we're kinda cool like them.

Nobody wants to stand next to Sikhi in the photo, you feel me? Just make them look bad. 

2 minutes ago, Jassu said:

No, I mean if a Syrian was walking outside in the US without his skull cap (they don’t even wear those there btw) and they also saw a Sikh man wearing a turban outside; they would think that the Sikh was the Arab and not vice versa. This is how Americans think.

Also, one drop rule is dumb. Pretty much everyone in the US is mixed, even the ‘white’ people. All those Stormfront types get so mad when they take a DNA test and find out that their great great great great great grandfather Cletus shagged a slave woman lol.

Yep. They ignore that though. Long as they're white passing and willing to bend over for white supremacy, and lie lie lie about reality they're fine.

It's to keep all you brown and black people in your place. So you can never become white.  Not to keep their own blood pure. 

12 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Agree with this

But your other points, it's ignorance. If Americans were more aware of Sikhi (which is difficult as it likely is not taught about at most schools, and most have no contact with Sikhs) then they would respect much more and we would see a lot less hate crime. 

That's an advantage of living in UK or Canada where there's much more awareness.

The general white masses all love Sikhi once they know what it is. 

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Yep. They ignore that though. Long as they're white passing and willing to bend over for white supremacy, and lie lie lie about reality they're fine.

It's to keep all you brown and black people in your place. So you can never become white.  Not to keep their own blood pure. 

‘White’ people are the most willing to race mix though. Compared to other races, they’re much more open minded. I even told this Dutch dude that how come you’re looking outside your race, considering native Dutch people’s decreasing population in the Netherlands? Don’t you care about your culture? He said I sound like a nazi lol.

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

The general white masses all love Sikhi once they know what it is. 

AKedOLQyZlTkhQsMbLzuLpAiEj6r_wXaZ6wrkorc
201K subscribers

Whilst out in California, USA in Dec 2015, Jagraj Singh recorded these amazing testimonials by the sangat there! Parampreet Singh came from a very strong Christian background and got into Sikhi from watching our Japji Sahib Katha in English. -- Basics of Sikhi is a project by Everythings 13, an educational charity dedicated to spreading the wisdom of the Sikh Gurus. Please SUPPORT our work www.basicsofsikhi.com/donate Vaheguru Simran in the Intro and Outro is how Sikhs chant Gods name. Its performed by Jagdeep Kaur of www.qi-rattan.com. You can download it for free from www.thekdp.com (Jam 2, track 6 = Waheguru Simran).

Just now, Jassu said:

‘White’ people are the most willing to race mix though. Compared to other races, they’re much more open minded. I even told this Dutch dude that how come you’re looking outside your race, considering native Dutch people’s decreasing population in the Netherlands? Don’t you care about your culture? He said I sound like a nazi lol.

Wait and see friend. You don't eat dinner with these people. Take any one shot at their ego and see what comes out. Give grannie a glass of white wine with ice cubes and a splash if 7 up and get her talking. 

Wait until the news blames a minority for being exploited as cheap labor. 

That veneer is thin. Some of us are real n****** lovers though. You're right. 

Shoot republicans had everything but their hoods back on just a few elections ago. 

1 minute ago, Jassu said:

I did say plenty of terrible things about white people and he didn’t care? Honestly he’s weird. He did admit his mother is a bit racist tho. His dad is Jewish.

Yeah she is. 

Yeah he is. Ish.

The truth is the truth is the truth. Nobody should have to babysit whitey emotionally or explain history to them. You not only can, but should speak against injustices. We all have a reason to hate white people. They don't have a reason to hate everyone else. And that's been like that since the beginning of white people on this planet. Those pale skinned mixed devils that came with  Durga aside.