Where's this photo from? As in which uk Gurudwara?

GurjantGnostic

Some hints. Think trolls now. Think oneness. Think Truth. Think Guru Nanak Dev Ji. 

Think trolls. Think of the four or five websites that all relate to each other with similar images. Think of them being called out even by name. Think of when they even got called out by name.  You can find this person if you look given the pieces presented on the forum, and focused on in this thread.  Think of how they refuse to say where they are or who's telling them these narratives designed to erode Sikhi? Think Sihkhism now. 

Think grooming gang threads. Etc. Pedos etc. The so called elite. 

Think liberal media, think of something not being right. Think about... who's shady yet unexplainably pro british. 

I had no idea where these pins where at first. I found these people in order of. 

Cult leader, or high ranking member, lead disseminator of misinformation undermining Sikhi. First pin. 

Their chela, and associated ...sangat. Second pin. 

A mysterious controversial liberal media figure was third pin. 

And the fourth pin, which is what let me realize where I even was on the map, is the pedo elites. 

The experiment or game I invite you to play. Is. Who are the first four pins?

Bonus round .. what fifth pin did I plot right next to four but not include in the pics yet?

And why? Well we've said that all over actually. 

Again. I started first with knowing. Then validating. Only to be shocked by the accuracy of all the pins. I feel vindicated. 

The fact the pic alone isn't generating comments has me surprised. Aso what's surprising me is...this is y'alls backyard. 

You know and won't say or don't know?

If you're in the don't want to say, say don't want to say. Please. Just so it's not just me in this thread. 

I'm freaking excited. Weekend is almost over. Let's gooo people. 

5 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

The fact the pic alone isn't generating comments has me surprised. Aso what's surprising me is...this is y'alls backyard. 

You know and won't say or don't know?

If you're in the don't want to say, say don't want to say. Please. Just so it's not just me in this thread. 

I'm freaking excited. Weekend is almost over. Let's gooo people. 

Is it in a Gurdwara any of the Sangat here would have visited?