Ideally, how many children should Sikhs be having?

Guest Guest Sikh

• 2 weeks later...

I thin keshdhari families need to have loads of children. Due to events like 1947, 1984 and continuing killings of Singhs, we cannot have small numbers. Look at the dharmi fauji families, or families where sons were killed during encounters and 1984. Many of these families just have the old men alive without any further generations. This is what small numbers do. Look at Bhai Mani Singh ji, he had Uncles who were martyred for Guru Hargobind ji wars, and Bhai Mani Singh had 2 wives and many children. We know how he was sacrificed and some of his sons have given shaheedi as well.

Instead of wasting timing dating and making girlfriends, keshdharis, and especially proper kshatriya rehitee Singhs like Nihang Singhs, should have multiple wives and many children. This will ensure survival as well as cancelling out a lot of the many mona punjabi families who are just behaving disgracefully these days and bringing everyone down. Allow these dating Singhs that say "I am just getting to know her", lol they aren't bringing bhujangis into the panth.

We need a kshatriya mentality where we have numbers to protect our community. Singh families with numbers will also influence mona families. Small keshdhari families are also at risk of negative influence if they have many mona relatives, unless of course they have access to good sangat!

On 7/16/2022 at 2:45 PM, ipledgeblue said:

I thin keshdhari families need to have loads of children. Due to events like 1947, 1984 and continuing killings of Singhs, we cannot have small numbers. Look at the dharmi fauji families, or families where sons were killed during encounters and 1984. Many of these families just have the old men alive without any further generations. This is what small numbers do. Look at Bhai Mani Singh ji, he had Uncles who were martyred for Guru Hargobind ji wars, and Bhai Mani Singh had 2 wives and many children. We know how he was sacrificed and some of his sons have given shaheedi as well.

Instead of wasting timing dating and making girlfriends, keshdharis, and especially proper kshatriya rehitee Singhs like Nihang Singhs, should have multiple wives and many children. This will ensure survival as well as cancelling out a lot of the many mona punjabi families who are just behaving disgracefully these days and bringing everyone down. Allow these dating Singhs that say "I am just getting to know her", lol they aren't bringing bhujangis into the panth.

We need a kshatriya mentality where we have numbers to protect our community. Singh families with numbers will also influence mona families. Small keshdhari families are also at risk of negative influence if they have many mona relatives, unless of course they have access to good sangat!

Out of curiosity how many kids do you have? If you have none then how old are you? 

On 7/16/2022 at 5:45 PM, ipledgeblue said:

In my family no one has uncut hair. No women or men cut or color their hair. And i see these youngsters coming from villages in Punjab and cut their hair the first chance they get to "fit in". Strange.