Well. I've been listening to H. G. Tudor for several days and I'm sold. I'm going to start paying for a few of his services as I can. I won't pirate his exact material, but whatever I buy I will pass on here in some form. 

Some things, like his personal responses and evaluations are individualized so that would only be so applicable to others. 

I'll share whatever I get though and we maybe we mix up our own little version for Paanthic uses. That's even legitimate in the spirit of religous, not for profit, educational use of copywritten material. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 11:11 AM, Premi5 said:

Is narcissism and being 'religious' or 'spiritual' mutually exclusive ?

As people suggested before, I personally feel that narcissism and being dharmic with it's emphasis on self-reflection, honesty and focus outside of just the individual can't co-exist. They are mutually exclusive. 

But any social setting where people can get status and 'respect' or 'fuel' for narcs, will attract them. They will manipulate their image to feed of the sangat.  

If a lot of narcs become this way due to some malfunction of the area(s) of their brains that normally feels/processes empathy and compassion, I think this makes them incapable of higher abstract thought to understand these things and how they relate to a spiritual worldview?   

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• We need to squarely face that given our current numbers, we'll have to deal with 'economies of scale' so we'll be unlikely to be able to sell at prices comparable to similar mass produced mainstream items that have a large consumer base. I think the above sells at around £20 for instance. I'd say we have enough exemplar career types right now, we need to connect kids to their heritage more than this in whichever way we can.  You point about relatability depends on where the kids are growing up and the character of Sikhs around them.  I don't know about the current generation, but in the recent past there were strong, brave Sikhs who confronted things like race attacks etc., so it shouldn't be too much of a stretch. Plus I noticed that a lot of Sikhs seem overtly 'nerdy' in the US - outright braces, cheesy gormless grins and bifocals - parents should take take to sharpen them out of this at a young age if they can. Was talking to someone who was thinking of trying produce some kids books, andthe point about have puerile, non-based sakhis came out, the conclusion was that such works need to incorporate a slight gritty dark edge to avoid the kids turning into unrealistic lulloos when older.  Been thinking about that graphic novel I posted about previously, it's such a shame that the diaspora panth (who would be the main consumers) couldn't forkout the £9000 being asked for. That's like £3000 each from the UK, US and Canada - where we all know we have plenty of loaded apnay. If anyone reading is one of these loaded apnay - please support and fund these things and maybe have one less flash motor or slightly less designer clothes. 
    • They are identify culturally Hindu but non-believers in God. Usually liberal brahmins psychos in India journalists, Gandhi supporters.  noticed too with Punjabi left liberal journalists too anti Sikh but religion in Panjabi
    • Those toys of regular jobs aren't profitable from a purely business perspective. When have western toys been relatable to bache?
    • Yeah, typical of self-hating Sikhs to kvetch and squirm about our martial heritage at a time when we proudly stood on our own.  Instead, let's glorify being nameless cogs in the Western apparatus that looks at us sideways while glorifying their preferred pet minorities. Nothing wrong with worldly jobs at all, but it's hardly something to get little kids inspired about their history.
    • Very strange. At that age why would he go after his wife with such force? Unless she'd made his life unbearable behind closed doors for their entire life together, and he just snapped?

Important Information

Terms of Use