sikhs have no ingroup loyalty

proudkaur21

28 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

i dont think we have to look at Punjab and politics that we have no in loyalty ..look at most Punjabi families ..lol 

i said we have the most gaddars in our kaum ...if they were to do 84 again, it will be our own KPS gill ready to shoot first..its will be 'Sikh ready to ' kill 'Sikh'...

The one who torture those in jail in Punjab are 'sikhs'..the jaggi johal case is being handled by Singhs ..you look at their photo you can see the kps gill in their soul...

sad

By what I read in Riberio's book, KPS Gill doesn't seem to have particularly identified as a Sikh, but rather his caste identity first and foremost?  

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

By what I read in Riberio's book, KPS Gill doesn't seem to have particularly identified as a Sikh, but rather his caste identity first and foremost?  

He's a psycopath. He identifies with being a psycopath under whatever clown costume he wears. 

I've had my entire paradigm shifted deep diving into that lately. I've really sort of headlonged through life pretty, confused, and oblivious to a lot of the ways people operate. And how many different kinds of people there are. I see the soul in everbody and that's a heck of a blinder that's being removed, or tempered. 

That being said. 

1642961762071748314061925500847.gif.b8d0a082edb33fb357a16da7b2a4a1e9.gif

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

i dont know about that, but with Singh in his name and turban he'd be a easy to identify as 'Sikh' or the ideal Sikh they see him as ..there's plenty of them likewise..kaum is full of these gaddars

4 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

i dont know about that, but with Singh in his name and turban he'd be a easy to identify as 'Sikh' or the ideal Sikh they see him as ..there's plenty of them likewise..kaum is full of these gaddars

I've been listening to a substantial amount of this. It's really centering. For me anyway. A lot of peace, or perspective, in hearing the truth about psycopathy and narcicissm from an ultra. 

Even most narcissits are not this aware of what it is because they aren't self aware greater or ultra narcissists.