At what age should Sikhs get married?

Guest Sikh

17 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

while women become less high maintenance with age; 

Not sure that's true, lol? . Actually, I think a lot of women retain more of their personality traits as they get older than men. I think men learn from their mistakes, experiences and inter-personal relationships (nature of women and how to manage relationships better) than women do

21 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I think men become more high maintenance with age, while women become less high maintenance with age; the problem is when many guys are more high maintenance than their value, as their value isn’t just their looks, controversially a woman who’s more more high maintenance than what’s her value would still be able to get guys at a young enough age. 

I think as well, some men's 'boat races' (faces) can start to look more attractive to women as they get older, because they look like they are more 'distinguished' or have more 'character' because of it?

Plus a lot of bloke-ish or laddish geezers can be quite immature, and only grow up mentally a bit later. That's why you get 40/50 year olds in the UK who still get drunk, and start fighting with other football teams fans even after reaching middle age maybe?   

38 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Not sure that's true, lol? . Actually, I think a lot of women retain more of their personality traits as they get older than men. I think men learn from their mistakes, experiences and inter-personal relationships (nature of women and how to manage relationships better) than women do

Women’s prime is in their 20s, and mens prime is in their 30s. ?