At what age should Sikhs get married?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man my whole...everything has been popping. My head, neck, my fricking skull plates, back, shoulders, ribs both origin and insertion, wrists. I'll be doing Simran and as everything is releasing this..

I think for most people Dwayne Johnson is better now physically than he was when he was 18.

@Premi5idk if you’re a girl or some hardcore feminist munda. 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

There's three primes at least though, sexual, emotional, financial. And they hit men and women at different times. 

How do men and women have different financial peaks since they generally start work around the same age ?

• Like 1
Just now, Premi5 said:

How do men and women have different financial peaks since they generally start work around the same age ?

A woman has to either not have kids, or have several peaks. Or sacrifice being with them. It's usually assumed the man is already sacrificing this. And he doesn't have to carry to term or give birth or breast feed. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Jassu said:

Premi is a girl.

Women are in their prime ages 18-25. Men are in their prime ages 25-35. Physicality, mostly, but other things as well.

No, I am a woman! Lol (not really)

18-25 might be the most fertile age of women (younger even)

18-25 also is the age a lot of women have been groomed, so in that sense, those women show us that women also need time to mature, like men

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Premi5 said:

No, I am a woman! Lol (not really)

18-25 might be the most fertile age of women (younger even)

18-25 also is the age a lot of women have been groomed 

Sexual prime for women is in their thirties. The make them while you still can effect. Ours is at 18. Make them right away effect. While you still can. 

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Sexual prime for women is in their thirties. The make them while you still can effect. Ours is at 18. Make them right away effect. While you still can. 

Where’d you hear that sexual prime for women is in their 30s?

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Jassu said:

Prime is referring to when people look their best, fittest, and are able to have the healthiest children. 18-25 is correct for women, lol. Older women are hornier than younger ones, though, definitely. (until menopause).

You're in your prime, lol

What has Dutch man said about the beadbi of Mul Mantar case ? Has he written to complain ?