Panjab marriages and exodus

5aaban

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I remember a site in E.London I worked in. There were some young Jazzy B spikey hair types working as labourers/concreters on another firm. One morning the gora bricklaying foreman came in vexed. The pendus were playing some desi tune with some female vocalist loud on their phones in the cafeteria area - first thing in the morning. It sounded screechy and horrendous (as it does to many of our ears). The foreman was fuming about how they were playing that irritating crap first thing, then he did an imitation of the high pitched singing. F**king hilarious. 

What you are saying is true. Another site, many years ago, some typical very proud, fresh off the boat jut oaf was bowling about like he owned the place, then some big jamaican sparky tested him, and he did the usual of being crestfallen and hiding behind snide 'kala bander' comments.

But have you noticed that that fudhu behaviour is common where large number of pendus reside like southall or gravesend. That's why I like E.London.   

I'm always hearing complaints about how recent Punjabi arrivals (2015 onwards in the UK) are starting to flex their muscles in the workplace (factories, etc), and trust me they're starting to make enemies of their own people. I can't believe half the stuff I'm hearing.

7 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Islam does keep society in check no matter what anyone says. Apne ruined sikh society with liberalism nonsense.

This is certainly an aspect of the larger problem, but it's more nuanced than that.

When your belief system doesn't have any temporal power to back it up in society, it tends to be clowned by its own people. Only the complete loyalists who follow it to the T tend to play by the religious rules, but they are lacking in other vital areas whereby they miss the bigger picture.

Sikhi religious belief is currently a luxury NOT a necessity.

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

It's mainly all the clownish jut media that these people consume in droves. No sant or kathawak made peopel dress like this:   

Punjabi media is horrible. The movies the songs mostly are just nonsense. Sikh men making themselves look like balle balle clown in these movies. Nothing of intelligence shown in our media.