Vaheguru! A 20 year old Sikh girl gang r*aped, beaten, face blackend, by Daljit Hi*indus commits suicide *TRIGGER WARNING

Kau89r8

1 minute ago, TuhadaDaas said:

Thankfully I don't think this sister has actually committed suicide as the police are saying it is a false rumor. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.latestly.com/india/news/delhi-gang-rape-case-police-refute-news-of-victim-committing-suicide-3310729.html/amp

I hope Sikh community of Delhi will provide her and her family with full support in every way.

Where's her husband?

28 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Yeah there are reports she has not committed suicide. Also reading few other reports that are raising eyebrows..lets wait for confirmations first.

Good thing nobody got at them yet. Ahem. Let it be a repeating lesson in trust but verify. 

Let's see ...unload this...put the rage on the back burner on low...for later ..

Also. We need a culture of individuals who are independently willing to do their own business. So no orders have to be given. It's one thing to have a philsophy and another to order hits. 

I suggest not only a culture of training for it, but also making a practice of doing deep wilderness meditation, without phones wherein one's alibi would be simply not measurable. And if some justice just happnes to happen when x number of people were independently camping? Well. Kismet and Karam I guess.

A verified prima facia case could be lodged publically online as known Asikhs and predators and what happens happens. 

Travelling for Smagams and things constantly is also a good way to hide business. Bikers do that here with nomad clubs and also with three guys doing something during a big rally and then leaving right away so all the bikers getting searched come up squeaky clean.