Vaheguru! A 20 year old Sikh girl gang r*aped, beaten, face blackend, by Daljit Hi*indus commits suicide *TRIGGER WARNING

Kau89r8

On 2/3/2022 at 12:25 AM, Punjabiwolves said:

1st of all this gang rape story of this women regardless of her faith is just awful and the culprits should be killed on the spot. I dont know why its been made a Hindu vs Sikh issue which reflects from real issue which is barbaric treatment of women in India. if this women was Hindu no 2 fucks would have been given on here which is wrong as all humans should be valued equally regardless of faith. Sikhi's main message is to value all lives which you lot on here are clearly dont incorporate ob here. if it was up to people like TalibanKuar88, Dallycantstopwearingsingh the Harminder Shaib Darbar would be closed off to non Sikhs like Mecca. 

Back to the topic. you cant label Hindus as rapists which   Dallycantstopwearingsingh has done which has been supported by Talibankuar88 . In this case the rapists may be Hindu but his conduct his not represent Hindu's Hinduism, India   etc. The rapists family are uneducated, poor and have backward mentality , they  do not represent Hindu's in India or world wide. yes India especially new Delhi has rape problem which IMO needs to be addressed  by stripping the  Human rights of the rapists and killing them on the spot. 

Do I think India is lost cause?. No i think the upcoming  modern day Indian society will take India in the right direction. India needs a young educated PM.  someone like Rishi Sunak would be a good candidate. 

Our resident rapist apologist, oops I mean dindu apologist back in action trying hard to gaslight us and spread misinformation as usual while protecting his fellow rapists, oops I mean dindus.

@joker support of the sikh community worldwide except for Delhi Sikhs at least. Delhi Sikhs are like the Punjab wolves type people here.

Manjinder singh sirsa and Jatinder singh shunty are bjp sellouts.

You can see how they went out of their way to emphasize that the victim is not a sikh, not even a gursikh and the whole feud is between extended family members. They are trying to underplay the event and preventing it from getting more international/domestic media coverage.

They are sellouts. Jatinder singh shunty lives in the backyard of where the event happened and yet it took someone from TarnTaran to be the first one to come and offer relief.

Its all a political game. And punjab wolves type people are annoying.