Panjab Politics Thread

Premi5

On 3/14/2022 at 3:06 AM, proactive said:

The only criticism he has had is that he touched the feet of Kejriwal, while not something that would raise any objections if done in non-political life but everything that a politician does is seen from a political angle. The general perception being that Bhagwant Mann will do what he is told by Kejriwal and Punjab will be ruled by Kejriwal by proxy, such an image of his touching Kejriwal's feet is seen as evidence of his willingness to play the role of Kejriwal's puppet. 

Mann has more power in Punjab as CM  than  Kejriwal has as Delhi CM. History is full of examples where someone set up to be a puppet actually went and become more powerful than the puppet master. If Bhagwant Mann has any sense then he will understand that he was elected to be Punjab CM and not as Kejriwal's puppet. Kejriwal is a well known control freak, his shenanigans prior to 2017 elections nearly destroyed AAP in Punjab and eventually his decisions stopped the party from winning Punjab in 2017. Although Kejriwal might think that Punjab 2022 was his victory, the general opinion in Punjab is that AAP won because of Bhagwant Mann being announced as their CM candidate. After 2017 election due to Kejriwal trying to control AAP in Punjab there was a revolt by some of their MLAs. When the next issue comes up which with pit Punjab against the Delhi Durbar what Bhagwant Mann does will show whether he is a gaddar or not. I can see a rift between Punjab and Delhi in the next few months especially as there is no one in AAP in Delhi like Jarnail Singh who passed away last year to keep the two divergent pieces of the party together. No one to keep Sikh AAP in Punjab linked with Hindu AAP in Delhi. 

Oh Dear! Not even been two weeks and he's already a Hindu Puppet? 

5 minutes ago, proactive said:

This haram.zada wanted the Congress to win, the same Congress that committed genocide against us, we should welcome him and his son moving out, two less Muslay in Punjab is a good thing. 

lol i know that but in the replies you see many Sikhs saying yeah we are all moving out or I'm sending all my kids abroad. That was my point. I know how he wants Congress to win even though they did nothing but harm Sikhs but oh well.

7 minutes ago, proactive said:

I won't be losing any sleep over it. If this is causing this much panic among Muslims then imagine what would happen if they got the same treatment in non-Muslim countries that their co-religionists give out to non-Muslims in countries like Pakistan and Afghanistan. 

Muslims love secularism where they are a minority but where they are a majority they only want Sharia. 

oh 100% for sure. They were crying over Sikhs electing AAP in punjab saying AAP is RSS in disguise but wanted us to elect the same party that literally genocided us and put innocent Sikhs in jail. Like none cares about us but think its our moral duty to do things that are good for others at our own expense. None was talking at this level when Sikhs were systematically killed.

• The title was changed to Panjab Politics Thread