Panjab Politics Thread

Premi5

20 hours ago, proactive said:

I won't be losing any sleep over it. If this is causing this much panic among Muslims then imagine what would happen if they got the same treatment in non-Muslim countries that their co-religionists give out to non-Muslims in countries like Pakistan and Afghanistan. 

Muslims love secularism where they are a minority but where they are a majority they only want Sharia. 

@proudkaur21

I understand where you are coming from but i disagree. They are coming after kirpans, turbans etc. Pakistan is already Islamic country so i dont expect anything from them, afghan worn torn country. Indian muslims seem tamer. If they are being attacked then so will we. There are some muslims indians who stood up for Sikhs and Sant ji 

Sorry nothing tops vileness then these hindusvatas ...muslims we are expected with being 'natural enemy'..but hinduvsta the worst league of their own nothing compares them esp since they are our 'dhramic bros'...

There have been muslims mps that stood up for jaggi johal farmers protest, then so called liberal hindus in the west...that should be telling

47 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Their first gift to punjab. Removing Maharaja Ranjit Singh's photo and replacing with bhagat singh and Ambedkar.

@Kau89r8 @proactive @MisterrSingh

@dallysingh101

IMG_20220316_105607.jpg

I did say he is an id.iot and seems like he is living up to his image. These kind of actions may get excused because of the euphoria of the AAP victory but he will start losing support if he keeps doing these stupid actions. Bhagat Singh in Sikh eyes is nothing compared to Maharaja Ranjit Singh and having a picture of a non-Punjabi, non-Sikh Dalit will not endear him to common Sikhs. He is already on notice of having a morcha against his govt because of his lies about Professor Davinderpal Singh Bhullar and yet he does id.iotic actions like this. 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cities/chandigarh-news/25000-govt-jobs-announced-after-bhagwant-mann-s-first-punjab-cabinet-meet-101647687107344-amp.html

25,000 government jobs - Punjab CM Bhagwant Mann's first decision

Bhagwant Mann chaired his first meeting after inducting ten ministers in his cabinet

The Bhagwant Mann government in Punjab on Saturday passed a proposal of providing a total of 25,000 government jobs in its first cabinet meeting.

Out of a total of 25,000 government jobs,  a total of 10,000 vacancies are in the Punjab Police and the other 15,000 belong to other departments

“This historic decision would open new vistas of employment for the youth by providing jobs to them in government sector through a transparent and merit-based mechanism,” the spokesperson of the chief minister's office said. 

“Out of the total 25,000 government jobs, 10,000 would be offered for various posts in Punjab Police whereas the remaining 15,000 jobs would be given in other departments. The process of advertisement and notification of these jobs would be initiated within a month,” the spokesperson added. 

Besides this, the Punjab government also gave the nod for the presentation of the statement of vote on account from April 1 to June 30 for the financial year 2022-23 to be presented in the Punjab Assembly.

The state government also cleared the presentation of supplementary demands for grants for the year 2021-22 to be presented in the assembly session. This decision would provide budget for additional or excess expenditure incurred by various departments during the financial year 2021-22 to liquidate the pending liabilities. 

This is the first cabinet meeting chaired by the chief minister after the formation of his cabinet. A total of ten ministers were inducted earlier in the day. Bhagwant Mann took oath as the chief minister of Punjab on March 16 at Khatkar Kalan, the ancestral village of freedom fighter Bhagat Singh. The swearing-in took place days after the Aam Aadmi Party swept the assembly polls by winning 92 seats in the 117-member house and unseating the Congress from power.