Ahankar

Redoptics

So I was reading through my cv and in the profile section,  I state something along the line, I take pride in my work. Thinking about it , I honestly do, and in my field I really need to.

We know that Ahankar , is one of the five thieves,  so am I going about things wrong. Or is the translation of Ahankar not as straight forward as just pride.

Am afraid it's not really straight forward. How many times we see others drink alcohol n we think "Am not like that." Or we see mona "I have uncut hair!" 

As for CV... You could write take pride in work but give examples! Have you done overtime? Do u quality check your own work, b4 forwarding it? Wha makes u think you have pride in yer work? And in Sikhi, it's also against to lie! Don't forget that. Also be sure you get a friend or family member to go through your CV! No matter how much u think u know/ doing well have A star grade in A level. Fresh pair of eyes always see's better. 

15 minutes ago, Singh1989 said:

Am afraid it's not really straight forward. How many times we see others drink alcohol n we think "Am not like that." Or we see mona "I have uncut hair!" 

As for CV... You could write take pride in work but give examples! Have you done overtime? Do u quality check your own work, b4 forwarding it? Wha makes u think you have pride in yer work? And in Sikhi, it's also against to lie! Don't forget that. Also be sure you get a friend or family member to go through your CV! No matter how much u think u know/ doing well have A star grade in A level. Fresh pair of eyes always see's better. 

Hmm well I'm a QATest lead so as I said its a part of my job.