Punjabi Hindus

proactive

I am not a fan of Navjot Sidhu but his induction into the Congress has destroyed the party in Punjab as well as ended the rule of Captain which was a disaster and purely for that all Sikhs should be grateful to him!

Here is the Hindu Jat Sunil Jakhar playing the victim card for all Hindu Punjabis. He has tried to win Sikh support by making noises about the Bargari firings but no Sikh Jat will shift his vote to Congress just because this guy is a Jat. Those who betrayed Punjab now want Sikhs to let one of these traitors become CM of Punjab. 

2 hours ago, Jai Tegang! said:

Jakhar was super annoyed with Sidhu and Channi for not tweeting on Indira Gandhi's death anniversary. I was appalled at how bold these congressis feel holding such a reverential attitude in Punjab for someone they clearly know we Sikhs will never forgive. The Congress can never disown IG, and for that very reason we should make Congress an unacceptable option for Sikhs in Punjab. For crying out loud, they have the gall to name the canal that steals most of our river waters after her. I just don't understand how Sikhs let this stuff slide. Condemn Indira, then we talk. This should be a bare minimum for Punjab at least.

We got the worst gaddars in our kaum... cant even blame hindus for what they do to us ..

Channi seems somewhat decent (some are saying his christian in disguise?) Navjot is brahmin is disguse of Sikh..he said he idolizes kps gill called him a 'saint'...

that being said i dont think if even there was a vote in Punjab without any issues for Punjab to be serperate state these hindus, christians will ever allow it...

How sad is our state of affairs when congress is the only 'decent' party for Sikhs

1 minute ago, proudkaur21 said:

The problem with us is we have too much mercy for these other groups like hindus and muslims. Even in khalsa raj they were treated with respect and look what they did to us. This makes us easy targets because they think no matter how bad someone treats us we are just going to accept it. 

Exactly - same with the english, look at how they did us and our lot still fought for them etc. That's made them think we are docile fudhoos they can do anything too till this day!