Punjabi Hindus

proactive

I am not a fan of Navjot Sidhu but his induction into the Congress has destroyed the party in Punjab as well as ended the rule of Captain which was a disaster and purely for that all Sikhs should be grateful to him!

Here is the Hindu Jat Sunil Jakhar playing the victim card for all Hindu Punjabis. He has tried to win Sikh support by making noises about the Bargari firings but no Sikh Jat will shift his vote to Congress just because this guy is a Jat. Those who betrayed Punjab now want Sikhs to let one of these traitors become CM of Punjab. 

2 hours ago, Jai Tegang! said:

Jakhar was super annoyed with Sidhu and Channi for not tweeting on Indira Gandhi's death anniversary. I was appalled at how bold these congressis feel holding such a reverential attitude in Punjab for someone they clearly know we Sikhs will never forgive. The Congress can never disown IG, and for that very reason we should make Congress an unacceptable option for Sikhs in Punjab. For crying out loud, they have the gall to name the canal that steals most of our river waters after her. I just don't understand how Sikhs let this stuff slide. Condemn Indira, then we talk. This should be a bare minimum for Punjab at least.

We got the worst gaddars in our kaum... cant even blame hindus for what they do to us ..

Channi seems somewhat decent (some are saying his christian in disguise?) Navjot is brahmin is disguse of Sikh..he said he idolizes kps gill called him a 'saint'...

that being said i dont think if even there was a vote in Punjab without any issues for Punjab to be serperate state these hindus, christians will ever allow it...

How sad is our state of affairs when congress is the only 'decent' party for Sikhs

1 minute ago, proudkaur21 said:

The problem with us is we have too much mercy for these other groups like hindus and muslims. Even in khalsa raj they were treated with respect and look what they did to us. This makes us easy targets because they think no matter how bad someone treats us we are just going to accept it. 

Exactly - same with the english, look at how they did us and our lot still fought for them etc. That's made them think we are docile fudhoos they can do anything too till this day!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• yeh it's true, we shouldn't be lazy and need to learn jhatka shikaar. It doesn't help some of grew up in surrounding areas like Slough and Southall where everyone thought it was super bad for amrit dharis to eat meat, and they were following Sant babas and jathas, and instead the Singhs should have been normalising jhatka just like the recent world war soldiers did. We are trying to rectifiy this and khalsa should learn jhatka.  But I am just writing about bhog for those that are still learning rehit. As I explained, there are all these negative influences in the panth that talk against rehit, but this shouldn't deter us from taking khanda pahul, no matter what level of rehit we are!
    • How is it going to help? The link is of a Sikh hunter. Fine, but what good does that do the lazy Sikh who ate khulla maas in a restaurant? By the way, for the OP, yes, it's against rehit to eat khulla maas.
    • Yeah, Sikhs should do bhog of food they eat. But the point of bhog is to only do bhog of food which is fit to be presented to Maharaj. It's not maryada to do bhog of khulla maas and pretend it's OK to eat. It's not. Come on, bro, you should know better than to bring this Sakhi into it. Is this Sikh in the restaurant accompanied by Guru Gobind Singh ji? Is he fighting a dharam yudh? Or is he merely filling his belly with the nearest restaurant?  Please don't make a mockery of our puratan Singhs' sacrifices by comparing them to lazy Sikhs who eat khulla maas.
    • Seriously?? The Dhadi is trying to be cute. For those who didn't get it, he said: "Some say Maharaj killed bakras (goats). Some say he cut the heads of the Panj Piyaras. The truth is that they weren't goats. It was she-goats (ਬਕਰੀਆਂ). He jhatka'd she-goats. Not he-goats." Wow. This is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard in relation to Sikhi.
    • Instead of a 9 inch or larger kirpan, take a smaller kirpan and put it (without gatra) inside your smaller turban and tie the turban tightly. This keeps a kirpan on your person without interfering with the massage or alarming the masseuse. I'm not talking about a trinket but rather an actual small kirpan that fits in a sheath (you'll have to search to find one). As for ahem, "problems", you could get a male masseuse. I don't know where you are, but in most places there are professional masseuses who actually know what they are doing and can really relieve your muscle pains.

Important Information

Terms of Use