Dharmis being Dharmi?

GurjantGnostic

@Suchi Thank you for responding in the other thread bro. Your perspective means a lot actually. And I think you're right that the british were very much enemies of Dharam. Which is why they left you hinduism. 

It's clear, having done my best to discover what this hinduism is, now some years, that it's living proof not to let yourself get ism'ed. 

Clearly the way countless priceless Dharams, have ceased to exist under hinduism, Sikhi would also, which is why we will never adhere to the narrative that we were ever simply hindu. Coupled with the fact Gurbani is so clear on the issue. 

Which leads me to the real point of the thread. 

Who are the actual Dharams, and who is actually adhering to them. Let's increase awareness of Dharmis being Dharmi, and what specific Dharam. 

Let's give props to them here. 

Let's find Dharmis also resisting being subsumed by hinduism and highlight them here. 

Let's talk real Buddhis, real Sadhus, real chela of Shiva, Brahma, Vishnu, real Bhagats, real Yogis, real Jains etc. 

Who's keeping it real and Nirmal?

Who can we point to and say, see that positive existence is fruit of their Dharam?

Dharam is going to have to be preserved and reissued by somebody. Who's the ones in their respective fields doing this?

Should we be identifying other prusists and communicating with them as our root is in Dharam and we are facing similar struggles for survival?

But looking at the hindu narrative, and behavior both, I don't see any Dharmic fruit going on. Ehat I do see is a lot of hate speech against Sikhs and a government gone mad with nowhere near the power it thinks it has. 

So who gonna save india, or is representing india well, other than Sikhs? Where are the Dharmis?

8 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

@Suchi Thank you for responding in the other thread bro. Your perspective means a lot actually. And I think you're right that the british were very much enemies of Dharam. Which is why they left you hinduism. 

It's clear, having done my best to discover what this hinduism is, now some years, that it's living proof not to let yourself get ism'ed. 

Clearly the way countless priceless Dharams, have ceased to exist under hinduism, Sikhi would also, which is why we will never adhere to the narrative that we were ever simply hindu. Coupled with the fact Gurbani is so clear on the issue. 

Which leads me to the real point of the thread. 

Who are the actual Dharams, and who is actually adhering to them. Let's increase awareness of Dharmis being Dharmi, and what specific Dharam. 

Let's give props to them here. 

Let's find Dharmis also resisting being subsumed by hinduism and highlight them here. 

Let's talk real Buddhis, real Sadhus, real chela of Shiva, Brahma, Vishnu, real Bhagats, real Yogis, real Jains etc. 

Who's keeping it real and Nirmal?

Who can we point to and say, see that positive existence is fruit of their Dharam?

Dharam is going to have to be preserved and reissued by somebody. Who's the ones in their respective fields doing this?

Should we be identifying other prusists and communicating with them as our root is in Dharam and we are facing similar struggles for survival?

But looking at the hindu narrative, and behavior both, I don't see any Dharmic fruit going on. Ehat I do see is a lot of hate speech against Sikhs and a government gone mad with nowhere near the power it thinks it has. 

So who gonna save india, or is representing india well, other than Sikhs? Where are the Dharmis?

These are the Dharmic faiths: Sanathan, Sikh, Jain, Buddha. 

Who is following and whether the teachings are worthwhile can be determined thus:

1. Crime rates

2. Development rates, economic 

3. Ability to coexist with other faiths

4. Education levels, innovation

5. Commitment to peace

6. Perception of group by outsiders of the faith

7. Stability of the population, family

8. Historical artifacts, building and contribution to Humanity

9. Harmlessness to the environment and other living beings. 

10. Adherence to Universal Law. Do No Harm. 

In the above, from what stats are available it is clear that the Dharmic faiths are far superior to others. Both Hindus and Sikhs stand head and shoulders above others hence the attempts to destroy them, by those of other faiths that are in power. 

In the end we are each responsible for our individual spiritual development. We have a responsibility to each other by the ways we deal with those that cross our paths. 

It is this freedom we need to protect that is being undermined daily. 

As far as particular Panths/Gurus are concerned, from my research most of the religious institutions are infiltrated and the current/past Gurus compromised. Most of our Granths/Books have been tampered with. So we have to find our own way using what we have to find the real Truth.

I found it mainly through following the path of Action, along with some mantras and basic teachings I'd grown up with and others I'd made my own. 

2 hours ago, Suchi said:

These are the Dharmic faiths: Sanathan, Sikh, Jain, Buddha. 

Who is following and whether the teachings are worthwhile can be determined thus:

1. Crime rates

2. Development rates, economic 

3. Ability to coexist with other faiths

4. Education levels, innovation

5. Commitment to peace

6. Perception of group by outsiders of the faith

7. Stability of the population, family

8. Historical artifacts, building and contribution to Humanity

9. Harmlessness to the environment and other living beings. 

10. Adherence to Universal Law. Do No Harm. 

In the above, from what stats are available it is clear that the Dharmic faiths are far superior to others. Both Hindus and Sikhs stand head and shoulders above others hence the attempts to destroy them, by those of other faiths that are in power. 

In the end we are each responsible for our individual spiritual development. We have a responsibility to each other by the ways we deal with those that cross our paths. 

It is this freedom we need to protect that is being undermined daily. 

As far as particular Panths/Gurus are concerned, from my research most of the religious institutions are infiltrated and the current/past Gurus compromised. Most of our Granths/Books have been tampered with. So we have to find our own way using what we have to find the real Truth.

I found it mainly through following the path of Action, along with some mantras and basic teachings I'd grown up with and others I'd made my own. 

Appreciate you digging down deeper. Good response. Don't have time to do it justuce right now. 

For the record I think Dharmis across the board are failing overall.