Sikhs fighting in German forces in WW2

proactive

9 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Sad to see two of the top posters on this site not getting on

Yeah. It's not the first or last but I feel ya. Lol. Might as well hash this out I suppose so we can get to a narrative that moves forward. 

Take aways. 

We shouldn't fight in their Faujs except a few for training. I mean is not the fact Sikhs fought on two fingers of the imperial fist disturbing us presently?

That training needs to be spread to everybody. 

Oh we should reaffirm the Rehit about fighting in our own Faujs only so profoundly that we become draft proof. And only a very select few should be given dispensation, which would be required, to even join a standing army. This allows individuals their freedom under the religous protection, and also allows us all to join a particular force in the event it truly is appropriate. 

6 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

@proactive

None of your deranged, maula-jut fantasy horseshyte covers up for being treated like second class shyte and not having the courage to stand up for it, when there are a bunch of you, with guns. 

Beta males. 

What Maula Jat fantasy? Show with references what I have written is fantasy. You knowledge of Punjab comes from freshies, you haven't even been to Punjab as your rants about Jats shows.

Come on I CHALLENGE you, in front of the whole forum, show where what I have written is wrong. I have over 14-15 years of posting on and off in this forum, come on if you are so knowledgeable it should be easy. Since you think what I write is deranged maula jat fantasy horseshyte. Show me up, I have shown you up countless times, you don't know shyte about Punjab, you think Jats are going around raping dalits, you don't know shyte about rural Punjab. Your claim that your grandfather was some Tarkhan strongman who beat Jats in the village shows the amount of bullshyte that your people tell each other to try and boost themselves. You people were laagis among Jats and Kamins among Muslims. People dependant upon the Jats, Muslim Jats in the west, Sikh Jats in the central and Hindu Jaats in the east of Punjab. In non-Jat villages you were under the various other agricultural castes such as Rajputs, Saini, Kamboh etc. Your people are well known for their back stabbing kanjoopana. You like to rant about Jats, but we have a better reputation in rural punjab than you have in any country you are in. Duggus like you are well known as BS merchants getting gappan about how great they had in in Africa when the fact is you got your butts kicked by the blacks against whom you and the gujjus were racist. 

qt840862km_noSplash_a11519fa7e4d026a9f3729cf810cfce1.pdf (escholarship.org)

The East African Sikhs form one part of the total Asian population in the UK from East Africa which is estimated to be around 206,000, of which slightly over half are men. (2) The majority of them arrived in the UK from the mid-1960s onwards, their pattern of migration being different from that of direct migrants from the Indian sub-continent and Pakistan (Ballard 1973; Ballard and Ballard 1977; Saifullah Khan 1976, 1977; Helweg 1979; 2 Anwar 1976; Kahya 1973; Jeffrey 1976; Robinson 1984). They are twice removed, having left the Punjab during the early part of the twentieth century as indentured labour to build the Kenya-Uganda railway (Mangat 1969:32) and thence to the UK in the 196Os, having been seriously affected by post-independence Africanization policies

Indentured labour

The Indian indenture system was a system of indentured servitude, by which more than one million Indians[1] were transported to labour in European colonies, as a substitute for slave labor, following the abolition of the trade in the early 19th century. The system expanded after the abolition of slavery in the British Empire in 1833,[2] in the French colonies in 1848, and in the Dutch Empire in 1863. British Indian indentureship lasted till the 1920s. This resulted in the development of a large Indian diaspora in the Caribbean,[3] Natal (South Africa), East Africa, Réunion, Mauritius, Sri Lanka,[4] Malaysia,[5] Myanmar, to Fiji, as well as the growth of Indo-Caribbean, Indo-African, Indo-Fijian, Indo-Malaysian, and Indo-Singaporean populations

On 2/9/2022 at 2:30 AM, proactive said:

What Maula Jat fantasy? Show with references what I have written is fantasy. You knowledge of Punjab comes from freshies, you haven't even been to Punjab as your rants about Jats shows.

Come on I CHALLENGE you, in front of the whole forum, show where what I have written is wrong. I have over 14-15 years of posting on and off in this forum, come on if you are so knowledgeable it should be easy. Since you think what I write is deranged maula jat fantasy horseshyte. Show me up, I have shown you up countless times, you don't know shyte about Punjab, you think Jats are going around raping dalits, you don't know shyte about rural Punjab. Your claim that your grandfather was some Tarkhan strongman who beat Jats in the village shows the amount of bullshyte that your people tell each other to try and boost themselves. You people were laagis among Jats and Kamins among Muslims. People dependant upon the Jats, Muslim Jats in the west, Sikh Jats in the central and Hindu Jaats in the east of Punjab. In non-Jat villages you were under the various other agricultural castes such as Rajputs, Saini, Kamboh etc. Your people are well known for their back stabbing kanjoopana. You like to rant about Jats, but we have a better reputation in rural punjab than you have in any country you are in. Duggus like you are well known as BS merchants getting gappan about how great they had in in Africa when the fact is you got your butts kicked by the blacks against whom you and the gujjus were racist. 

Like the afreekan juts in africa was any less racist. They're all guilty. 

Anyway, like you can now see. Your macho hor5eshyte fantasy is a lie, juts got treated like shyte by goray despite fighting for them, and taking fake amrit that inserted vows to kiss the queens ar5e. They truly dominated you. 

The image you try put out is comical and far from the truth.  

And I tell you another thing, a lot of tarkhans are f**king glad other Sikhs get to be making an honest living from industries we pioneered, it saves them being degraded like they were by brits (in desperation for money) and by association demeaning Sikhi too.   They gave you your first taste of freedom outside of slavery out here and took you from unskilled peasants to the world of skilled, self-employment. Thank f**k we aren't all petty, snivelling, jealous pendus like yourselves. That's how we've uplifted the whole panth, including you lot. And what did you give us in return? 

Pure Bhangra GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY Pure Bhangra GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

3 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Like the afreekan juts in africa was any less racist. They're all guilty. 

Anyway, like you can now see. Your macho hor5eshyte fantasy is a lie, juts got treated like shyte by goray despite fighting for them, and taking fake amrit that inserted vows to kiss the queens ar5e. They truly dominated you. 

The image you try put out is comical and far from the truth.  

And I tell you another thing, a lot of tarkhans are f**king glad other Sikhs get to be making an honest living from industries we pioneered, it saves them being degraded like they were by brits (in desperation for money) and by association demeaning Sikhi too.   They gave you your first taste of freedom outside of slavery out here and took you from unskilled peasants to the world of skilled, self-employment. Thank f**k we aren't all petty, snivelling, jealous pendus like yourselves. That's how we've uplifted the whole panth, including you lot. And what did you give us in return? 

Pure Bhangra GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY Pure Bhangra GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Looks like Duggu Daily you got triggered!. So let's dissect your bullshyt. The only thing Tarkhans pioneered was to be the only Sikhs to have been INDENTURED LABOURERS. Normally we associate INDENTURED LABOUR with UP and Bihari bhaiyas who were transported to various countries to replace SLAVES who had been given freedom due to the abolition of SLAVERY. I mean INDENTURED LABOUR was probably a notch higher than what your people were used to in Punjab anyway. 

You Tarkhans were so expendable then the Railways didn't even bother about how many of you were eaten by lions, quite an image so-called (fake) Singhs getting eaten by LIONS. That's you history! 

What's it like belonging to a group that bought such disgrace to Sikhi, to willingly be indentured labourers for the British and facing having to be eaten by lions in the process. Your people like to present themselves as successful by every Sikh community that came to the UK after you have left you far behind. Even the ones who came in the last decade have done better than you Duggus. All you have is your fake  dikhawa of having a clapped out Mercedes car from the 80s with a Duggu number plate!! Having seen a few Duggu houses, they have the lounge all done up which is what vistors see and the rest of the house is usually a shythole.  Even the Afghani Sikhs have left you far behind. A friend of mine who works in property says they have been buying up houses in good areas like crazy  while band.ars like you still live in shytholes like East London. Where I live, the only houses that get sold are to Afghani Sikhs. 

So what's it like being a slave for the goray at the building site, must be embarrassing that someone who was born in UK and went through the UK education system and all the opportunities are yet ends up UNMARRIED. NO KIDS, WORKING IN A BUILDING SITE! No wonder the freshies chat to you, they think you are one of them because of the low level job you do and they must be surprised that someone born in the UK work's like a DIHARIA. You are a joke. 

And on a personal note, what's it like knowing that your line is going to die out with you? I suppose that's evolution for you, the weak will die out and the strong will pass their genes on.