Sikhs fighting in German forces in WW2

proactive

3 hours ago, proactive said:

Looks like Duggu Daily you got triggered!. So let's dissect your bullshyt. The only thing Tarkhans pioneered was to be the only Sikhs to have been INDENTURED LABOURERS. Normally we associate INDENTURED LABOUR with UP and Bihari bhaiyas who were transported to various countries to replace SLAVES who had been given freedom due to the abolition of SLAVERY. I mean INDENTURED LABOUR was probably a notch higher than what your people were used to in Punjab anyway. 

You Tarkhans were so expendable then the Railways didn't even bother about how many of you were eaten by lions, quite an image so-called (fake) Singhs getting eaten by LIONS. That's you history! 

What's it like belonging to a group that bought such disgrace to Sikhi, to willingly be indentured labourers for the British and facing having to be eaten by lions in the process. Your people like to present themselves as successful by every Sikh community that came to the UK after you have left you far behind. Even the ones who came in the last decade have done better than you Duggus. All you have is your fake  dikhawa of having a clapped out Mercedes car from the 80s with a Duggu number plate!! Having seen a few Duggu houses, they have the lounge all done up which is what vistors see and the rest of the house is usually a shythole.  Even the Afghani Sikhs have left you far behind. A friend of mine who works in property says they have been buying up houses in good areas like crazy  while band.ars like you still live in shytholes like East London. Where I live, the only houses that get sold are to Afghani Sikhs. 

So what's it like being a slave for the goray at the building site, must be embarrassing that someone who was born in UK and went through the UK education system and all the opportunities are yet ends up UNMARRIED. NO KIDS, WORKING IN A BUILDING SITE! No wonder the freshies chat to you, they think you are one of them because of the low level job you do and they must be surprised that someone born in the UK work's like a DIHARIA. You are a joke. 

And on a personal note, what's it like knowing that your line is going to die out with you? I suppose that's evolution for you, the weak will die out and the strong will pass their genes on. 

3 hours ago, proactive said:

Uplifted the Panth. SA.LAYA  you're only contribution is starched paghs and indentured servitude! You couldn't uplift your khabba tatta! 

Double facepalm of Picard and Riker

18 hours ago, proactive said:

Uplifted the Panth. SA.LAYA  you're only contribution is starched paghs and indentured servitude! You couldn't uplift your khabba tatta! 

Some one has to wean you fudhus off your alcohol, bhangra paa-ing and heroin addictions.  You were slaves to anglos we helped free you by skilling you. They'd probably be even more smackies and suicides in Panjab if tarkhans never opened up the construction industry in the UK for you to run away to (from the cesspit of your own making too). 

Have a look at yourselves:

But in your peanut brain:

Maula Jatt - Wikipedia

Wake up. 

Tarkhans opened up the construction industry, in your dreams maybe. Tarkhans have been kicked out of construction because the freshies are not deceiving too faced liars that Tarkhans are. Ask any other Sikh caste who they would rather trust to do the building works and Tarkhans are the last on the list. Even Tarkhans won't have Tarkhans do any construction work for them because they know what their own people are like..lol. 

Yes, there are issues with drug use in Punjab, but that is the case in countries close to Afghanistan where the drugs come from, Afghanistan itself along with Pakistan and Iran all have drug problems. Iran has the highest number of opiate users per population.

Fig. 1

As you are an arm chair expert who has never been to Punjab it is no wonder you can only use newsreports to highlight the issue. But Punjab's drug problem is not even as bad as the one in surrounding countries but as our people have a tendency to shout about our problems from the rooftops if you base your opinion on what you see on social media, you would think Punjab has more drug users than in the whole of India. That is not the case. 

Compare the map of Iran above with this of India. Punjab does have a problem but not to the level that Iran has.

GFX2-1200x6000.jpg?VWY7D2YXuYl.qKvPM0wlT_3BdjzKeYkr

No doubt Punjab has a drug problem, Punjab has 2.8% users, Delhi has 2.3% users. Mizoram has the highest with 6.9%. Do we hear about the drug problem in Delhi? or Mizoram? Look at the news reports, people like to cite figures like 70% of Punjab youth are drug addicts. This is where there is a mismatch between data and anecdotes. 

Maula Jatt - Wikipedia

As for Maula Jat, the actor was actually a Arain, a low caste in the rural order but definitely above Tarkhans. 

21 hours ago, proactive said:

And on a personal note, what's it like knowing that your line is going to die out with you? I suppose that's evolution for you, the weak will die out and the strong will pass their genes on. 

You forgot to answer that question, seriously what's it like knowing your duggu daily genes won't go on after you are gone. Must be depressing. Let me know, I will get you the number of the Samaritans. 

Who cares what 'caste' we/our families are from?

My family has not farmed for a few generation and most are abroad also.

And, not all the Panth's issues are due to jatts ! Lol. Given around 60% of Sikhs are 'jatt' then of course they will also be causing more 'problems' than others, but I doubt in any higher proportion

Getting tiring hearing about caste in multiple threads here now

On 2/6/2022 at 7:30 PM, proactive said:

Some of the Indian prisoners captured in North Africa by the Nazis were given a choice to join the Free Indian Legion, similar to the Indian National Army which was used by the Japanese. They were not in the same numbers as the INA and were mainly used for guard duties and some were based on Hitler's Atlantic wall waiting for the allied invasion. Here are some pictures of the Sikh soldiers in the FIL.

What did Adolf Hitler think of Sikhs/Sikhism? - Quorar/ColorizedHistory - Two Sikh Wehrmacht volunteers, World War II.

Legion_Free_India_Soldiers1.jpg

4efb0c09328384d743b0ba95b83ef848.jpg

Soldaten der Legion "Freies Indien"71d159200622078cb725c018ec47f9ed.jpgBundesarchiv_Bild_101I-263-1580-05%2C_Atlantikwall%2C_Soldaten_der_Legion_%22Freies_Indien%22.jpg9fb2e6409f44a7beaeb8289e8fdbf7bd.jpg

I heard about the INA in regards to the Japanese but never about the German side of things.

But what it does bring up 2 things was that:

1.) They were going to be POW otherwise

2.) They thought that this was a way to get freedom from the Brits. 

I have relatives on my mother's side that fought with the Japs after they invaded Singapore and Malaya. 

I suspect that at some level these soldiers who fought WW2 probably thought that fighting for the Brits would bring independence. They probably thought it would bring good will.

However, war is a rather messy affair.