To achieve higher spiritually

Guest Gupt

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ke fateh 

Gods kirpa has got me to simran where I can feel it in between forehead during amritvela. I don't want compliments or I may catch ego

. If I wanted to get higher spiritually would india be better then current country of Ontario Canada where everyone is on the go and samagum don't really exist except occasionally. Some enlighten das on what to do next.

I don't know nitnem nor do I wear chole or shaster or dumala nor married or kids but I work I enjoy doing it but its maya fake I have inheritance where I can live in India join army and be fine with my life.

On 2/11/2022 at 3:27 PM, Guest Gupt said:

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ke fateh 

Gods kirpa has got me to simran where I can feel it in between forehead during amritvela. I don't want compliments or I may catch ego

. If I wanted to get higher spiritually would india be better then current country of Ontario Canada where everyone is on the go and samagum don't really exist except occasionally. Some enlighten das on what to do next.

I don't know nitnem nor do I wear chole or shaster or dumala nor married or kids but I work I enjoy doing it but its maya fake I have inheritance where I can live in India join army and be fine with my life.

Keep going. God is within (he's everywhere really), it doesn't matter where you are, he's everyone, everything, everywhere. Keep doing your simran (do long hours like 2.5 hours from 12:30am)

Read Gurbani, apply it to your life/ remember it throughout your life. Work is seva, it's good and contribution to the world so keep doing it- it's a blessing. Go to Gurdwarra regularly, i've been going once a week, but going and bowing to the Guru (Guru Nanak sits behind SGGSji in every Gurdwarra) is good. You can do seva there if you want.. being around others who are there to bow to and see the Guru/ Wahegurus presence is good. 

On 2/14/2022 at 9:48 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Like the response. Work is not Seva lol. It may not even be good or contribute positively depending on what it is. 

Even if the work is good, it is paid, therefore not Seva. It's done for the public not the Sangat or the needy. Even if the work aids needy people, like working for a non profit, it is not Seva, it's your work, just work that has better Karam than work that has bad Karam. 

You can do Bhagti while you work, but it is not Seva. 

Work is seva- The Gurus got Amritsar built by sevadaars- gurbani says do honest work with your hands. Of course its seva- without it you wouldnt have water, electricity, food from the supermarket. Its all humans doing your seva. Don't *Deleted Rest of the post*

On 2/16/2022 at 1:45 PM, Guest True said:

Work is seva- The Gurus got Amritsar built by sevadaars- gurbani says do honest work with your hands. Of course its seva- without it you wouldnt have water, electricity, food from the supermarket. Its all humans doing your seva. Don't *Deleted Rest of the post*

Doing honest work, as opposed to dishonest work, while performing Bhagti is seperate from Seva.