Are sikhs in punjab sleeping?

proudkaur21

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

What background are the majority of PP? 

are they all sikhs or people wearing the turban because its part of the uniform? I mean so many times i have seen how they appoint all the police heads from other states or mostly Hindus eg sumedh saini. How do we know the ones involved in this are our own? Btw they are going to destroy everything related to sikhi soon. But I guess it is supposed to happen since most sikhs dont even seem to care.

4 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

are they all sikhs or people wearing the turban because its part of the uniform? I mean so many times i have seen how they appoint all the police heads from other states or mostly Hindus eg sumedh saini. How do we know the ones involved in this are our own? Btw they are going to destroy everything related to sikhi soon. But I guess it is supposed to happen since most sikhs dont even seem to care.

To me, it goes back to apnay having a primary identity that isn't Sikh (usually a caste one), my guess is a lot of such people, deep in their hearts don't really care. Plus if we have rampant sociopathy going on, they wouldn't care about anything other than their own wants/needs.  

If the allegations are true, someone put PP up to this? Who was it, and why? 

7 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Europeans have preserved 1000 year old structures and here we cant preserve things a few centuries old.

Look most of our people are rural and barely educated. I don't think many understand the significance of these things? Or they have so many of their own personal problems with regard to day to day surviving that they are overwhelmed with that? 

That being said, we have preserved quite a bit - not that it excuses the above. 

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

Look most of our people are rural and barely educated. I don't think many understand the significance of these things? Or they have so many of their own personal problems with regard to day to day surviving that they are overwhelmed with that? 

Eastern europe suffered so much through communism and wars and even poverty since the 1900's and still have alot of their heritage preserved. I think we just use excuses to cover up our shortcomings. Biggest problem is our people have inferiority complex where they think that taking care of our own people and things is like the worst thing ever and that we should help others instead even when those other groups would kill us without a second thought. I hate it.

1 minute ago, proudkaur21 said:

Biggest problem is our people have inferiority complex where they think that taking care of our own people and things is like the worst thing ever and that we should help others instead even when those other groups would kill us without a second thought. I hate it.

I hear that. 

I think this thing has to slowly change ground level up. Maybe it's already started? 

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I hear that. 

I think this thing has to slowly change ground level up. Maybe it's already started? 

90% of sikhs in Punjab probably have the humanity over religion motto. It was people living abroad who exposed the 1984 tragedy to the world. Most of the sikhs back home act like it never happened.