Are sikhs in punjab sleeping?

proudkaur21

Just now, proudkaur21 said:

They are going to start targeting sikhs for trade with india. It has already begun in uk. I think when things go bad we earn money and go back to Punjab to escape all this lol.

They already have ..in the UK richest are Hindus 

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-richest-asians-in-the-uk-2018-3?r=US&IR=T

https://www.ndtv.com/indians-abroad/hinduja-brothers-srichand-and-gopichand-slip-to-second-spot-in-uks-richest-list-due-to-covid-19-2230326

Also powerful in USA with silicon valley they dominate...

Sis we are in tough ride ..prob easier to fight face to face 

Punjab can only be our solutions when we are sep from India and declared Sikh nation..needs to clear house too corrupt and dangerous esp for panthic ppl

2 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Whats your thoughts on Sikhs protesting in Canada @proudkaur21

I am against vaccine mandates but these dindus and white gora 'Khalistani and rss' are wetting themselves against trudeau because he support 'Sikh terrorists' 

Honestly I do believe in the globalist agenda conspiracy and all that stuff. I didnt believe in it before but now I'm connecting the dots and it seems like the elites are doing all of this. Bill gates buying so much land, corporates trying to get land from farmers and just turn on the news and see what kind of things are being promoted . Look at that guy who Biden elected recently. I think it's so obvious at this point.

2 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

These punjabi hindus are always against punjab and Sikhs but when they come here they start going to our places of worship and being in punjabi circles and what not because they dont feel familiarity with hindus from gujarati and all that backgrounds but in india they are hell bent on destroying punjabi culture and identity.

exactly they out there calling us langarchods pangichods saying Sikhs need PR for lanagar yet go to Gurudwara on Sunday they'd be first in queue for langar

4 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

They already have ..in the UK richest are Hindus 

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-richest-asians-in-the-uk-2018-3?r=US&IR=T

https://www.ndtv.com/indians-abroad/hinduja-brothers-srichand-and-gopichand-slip-to-second-spot-in-uks-richest-list-due-to-covid-19-2230326

Also powerful in USA with silicon valley they dominate...

Sis we are in tough ride ..prob easier to fight face to face 

Punjab can only be our solutions when we are sep from India and declared Sikh nation..needs to clear house too corrupt and dangerous esp for panthic ppl

If they are so smart and rich why dont they go back and make india that great too. And instead of working for gora's companies make global level companies in india.

2 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Honestly I do believe in the globalist agenda conspiracy and all that stuff. I didnt believe in it before but now I'm connecting the dots and it seems like the elites are doing all of this. Bill gates buying so much land, corporates trying to get land from farmers and just turn on the news and see what kind of things are being promoted . Look at that guy who Biden elected recently. I think it's so obvious at this point.

I agree i dont believe in forced vacciness gov telling you want you should do with your bodies ow you can lose jobs BUT in Canada when you see hinduvasta and far-right whites using Sikhs protesting as 'Love the Sikhs' same ones who align against 'khalistani terrorists' they need to be careful..

Im against trudeau politics but id vote for him better of the worst imo esp with hindus out there

14 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Worst is growing dindu population in west, Sikhs need to be cautious..I thought Sikhs getting into politics is waste rather they become rich (like jews create panthic lobbies) but Sikhs need to have some representation in politics in the West esp with likes of priti patel 

Sis I literally think at this point half of the us politicians are jews. I mean look at the elected members of biden's cabinet. They literally own so many big media corporations too. Some of the richest families in the world are jewish. They literally have so much control. We dont even have control over media in punjab let alone the world. Israel gets so much money from the Us. Us will go to war for Israel. We are literally alone with nothing. No support nothing.

1 minute ago, proudkaur21 said:

Sis I literally think at this point half of the us politicians are jews. I mean look at the elected members of biden's cabinet. They literally own so many big media corporations too. Some of the richest families in the world are jewish. They literally have so much control. We dont even have control over media in punjab let alone the world. Israel gets so much money from the Us. Us will go to war for Israel. We are literally alone with nothing. No support nothing.

Brahmins got power + wealth, arabs got wealth yet we aint got crumbs 

Ambani and Andai richest gujjis supporters of modi now richest in asia