Sad news about Deep Sidhu!

shastarSingh

55 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

.... You seem no fan of him

You noted the hypocrisy earlier: he was agitating against the Indian state's destructive policies, yet he was ploughing someone seemingly proud of that same country. What does that tell you? It tells me that he wanted the status and benefits that comes with being a figurehead for a cause, but wasn't willing for his walk to match his talk in all areas of his life.

Admittedly, I don't expect perfection from any figurehead (certainly not from anyone who draws a living from the Kanjar-punna industries), but some consistency wouldn't be too much to ask for.

This is such heartbreaking news. The Panth has lost an emerging great leader. From what can be gathered by singhs who visited the accident scene, it appears this was a planned hit. The trailer/ truck was not parked or was broken down as it was being claimed, there are skid marks matching the trucks large tires. It must have followed deep's suv and then changed lanes to get in front of his vehicle and  abruptly braked to cause the collision. This truck accident method is used in India to take out adversaries from what I can gather and can be excused away by claiming some animal was crossing in front to cause the braking.

its hard to shake it off, my mom literally told me like half an hour before going to school this morning and i was like its gotta be clickbait till it was confirmed 

was always speculative bout the man but he clearly was charismatic and did attract a lot of the youth to SAD Maan this election cycle, might disagree bout stuff here and there but in the end he was going in the right direction overall 

@MisterrSingh

When it all started, being constantly bombarded with indian news, mum watching yt views, fb posts whatsapp news it will just too much you get suckered into it and lose sight...i thought he initially maybe rss are hiring 'professional panthic Pro Sant JI' to fool us have to be cautious...i never heard of him before but also read and some say his dad was involved in khrakus both for and against..either way maybe dad he was or not..but later more listening to his speeches and his work changed thats hes not faking it... i mean we can never be 100% sure with our kaum what they have up their sleeves but he was what punjab needed right now that could take over Maan..the likes off these old panthic politicians with good intentions will not cut it in brahmin power India..we need smart intellects ..he was it...whether he would have or not who knows i take everything from Punjab panthic or not as grain of salt..is someone like Lakha became cm and later he 'sold out'..it wouldn't shock me..nothing to be fazed about

Its a huge loss whether agree his politics or not..whether we know his intentions were right place only Vaheguru knows.

Sad loss..we can never win with them

• The title was changed to Sad news about Deep Sidhu!