Sad news about Deep Sidhu!

shastarSingh

• The title was changed to Sad news about Deep Sidhu!
15 hours ago, proactive said:

No offence dude but are you jealous or something? What he does in his private life is his business. How do you know that he is not in a committed relationship and they had both agreed to marry at some point in the future? As a Keshdhari myself, I don't judge any Sikh who is a mona, you don't know what his life has been and why he did not keep his Kesh. Deep Sidhu had started to wear a turban so I think at some stage he would have kept his hair, but then if he did people like you would be saying he is only doing it to get some influence in the Panth. No one can win with people like you. 

I'm sorry if believing in Sikhi provokes such a reaction from you. But being in a "committed relationship" with plans to marry in the future is not part of a Gurmat lifestyle. Neither is cutting your hair. Who cares if he wore a turban occasionally during the farmers' protests? It was just a prop that he wore whenever he felt like it. He still obviously made it a priority every day to make sure his beard and mustache were perfectly trimmed to d-bag specifications.

The guy effectively has "I don't believe in Sikhi" tattooed on his forehead, but Sikhs are so insecure that they don't want to take his word for it.

19 hours ago, TigerForce1 said:

What is wrong with you?  Do you judge people because of their relationship or marital status or do you form opinions on their courage to speak what is unspeakable in Puniab.  He is the champion of the cause and he may have been Patit in his appearance, but he was more Panthic than any of the Blue Turbaned Jathedars with the flowing beards.  He spoke up for the rights of the Sikh Quom and the people of Punjab.  He was a diamond, a breath of fresh air who was natural born leader. 

You people are so quick to celebrate someone as some sort of panthic hero because he said a few nice things about Bhindranwale. Is that how low your bar is? Actions speak louder than words, and if he actually cared about Sikhi he wouldn't be living a lifestyle that is so clearly at odds with a Gurmat lifestyle.

Aside from his personal conduct, it is sad that Sikhs are so quick to make a hero out of someone whose political motivations and intentions seemed questionable at best.