Sad news about Deep Sidhu!

shastarSingh

4 minutes ago, TigerForce1 said:

If he didn’t care about Sikhi, he’d be alive today!  The fact that he is no longer with us is speaks for itself regarding his ‘actions’.  Your too fixated on appearance and too immature to look beyond that.  

I guess our Gurus must have been immature and fixated on appearance because they made keeping kesh mandatory. If only they were more enlightened and could have understood that appearance does not matter!

And please explain what his death in a traffic accident has to do with him supposedly caring about Sikhi.

1 hour ago, californiasardar1 said:

I guess our Gurus must have been immature and fixated on appearance because they made keeping kesh mandatory. If only they were more enlightened and could have understood that appearance does not matter!

And please explain what his death in a traffic accident has to do with him supposedly caring about Sikhi.

Surely you know sehajdhari Sikhs have been around from day one? 

From Mahan Kosh:

56e0263d4ad15_KSN_Sehajdharidefinition.j

To me, all of this just reinforces what I thought about Panjabi politics, maybe it's better to give it distance and focus on Sikhi as a ground level, socio-politico-spiritual movement at grass roots, like our earlier Gurus did?   At least for now, until we get some semblance of order in the ranks. Otherwise we'll just have those gangster sociopathic games being played by our people, who'd be our heroes one minute, and betraying us the next.