Sad news about Deep Sidhu!

shastarSingh

28 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Damn they will make us all slaves. 

Unless you become financially successful and create Panthic  lobbies ...invest in Punjab help the poor...its the only way

Jeff Bezos and Amazon, Bill gates, Elon Musk shows there in not much anyone can do unless you join their league lol

Just how the world works...learn to swim with them then against

4 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Unless you become financially successful and create Panthic  lobbies ...invest in Punjab help the poor...its the only way

Jeff Bezos and Amazon, Bill gates, Elon Musk shows there in not much anyone can do unless you join their league lol

Just how the world works...learn to swim with them then against

90 degrees off then back through better water. Thanks. 

Let me navigate, no compass
We against the grain, we are not the same
We ain't 'bout to get lost in the jungle (hell naw)
Now you're feelin' uncomfortable
That's where I'm comin' from
You're comin' from the grind
And I'm coming from the struggle
We be on the next wave yelling out "Cowabunga"
Natives 'bout to rock the world, let's rumble, Uhh

On 2/17/2022 at 11:05 AM, TigerForce1 said:

I’m not going to answer this.  The reason for this, I think you need to start researching for yourself and you need train your mind to gather information from various sources and develop the ability to have deeper understanding before you draw conclusion.  This skill set is what separates intelligent adult thought to child mindset that relies on being drip fed information, which can lead to being manipulated and ultimately relying on others for information whether it’s false or true.  Good luck!

What on earth are you even talking about?

What sources of information are even necessary to talk about basic aspects of a Gurmat lifestyle.

On 2/17/2022 at 12:15 PM, dallysingh101 said:

Surely you know sehajdhari Sikhs have been around from day one? 

From Mahan Kosh:

56e0263d4ad15_KSN_Sehajdharidefinition.j

Sorry, but you are misrepresenting what sehajdhari means.

Sehajdhari Sikhs are people who originally belonged to another faith but are on a path moving towards Sikhi. That does not include people who have been Sikhs there entire lives but cut their kesh. There is another term for that. It is called "patit."

On 2/17/2022 at 6:17 PM, proactive said:

When I first saw the video of his interview with Barkha Dutt I went and checked Deep Sidhu's twitter, if you read his twitter from a few years ago he was a typical Punjabi with not much knowledge of Sikhi or what our people went through. But gradually you see him asking questions about what the state which claims to be democratic is discriminating against Punjab and Sikhs. He was on a journey, he was a product of the mass indoctrination of our people since the 1990s who wanted to break the chains of the propaganda that he had been subjected to. He would have been when the media has been portraying Santji and anyone who fought for the rights of Punjab as a terrorist. At some stage, Deep probably also felt the same, but his association with the Kisan andolan awakened him, he spent time with those who had taken part in the movement and he was thirsty for knowledge to find out what our people have been through. Harpreet Singh Makhu at Deep's funeral told a story of how he was contacted by Deep Sidhu in the early days and he was so humble and wanted to know more about the issues of Punjab. 

It's great that during the days of the kisan protests he still found time every day to go get his beard trimmed.

3 hours ago, dharamyudh said:

Tried to tell yall about this guy 

Great analysis by that Jo Singh guy! Did he actually listen to what Pannu said. He said he got calls from two people, one who said that AAP are pro-Khalistan and the other saying that Kejriwal will be ruling Punjab through Bhagwant Mann. How does this equate to helping BJP? If he wanted to help BJP he would have not denied that the SFJ letter was fake. He actually clarified that it was a fake letter. 

If anything Pannu is mudding the water just as these Hindustanis have been mudding the water in Panthic circles for decades. He is giving them a taste of their own medicine. AAP which thinks it can take Sikh votes for granted and only has to cater for Hindu demands in Punjab must have soiled their pants when the fake letter came out. Politics is a dirty business and it's about time some dirt was thrown at Kejriwal and Bhagwant Mann which costs them votes. 

The effects of the letter if it taken seriously will be the same as the Maur Mandi bomb blast with done followers of the rapist sadh on the directions of the Congress in order to scare the Hindus into voting for Congress but this time many of these votes may go to BJP. AAP will suffer because they will retain the Sikh vote in Malwa but not win in the Hindu majority cities.