How can sikhs forget this?

proudkaur21

They stole from us everything and sikhs still think they care for us? If you cant do something then atleast accept that they hate us rather than calling us people sitting in other countries as the hateful ones, saying we are causing problems. We can sit here and see what they have done since 1947 because we dont have low iq biased media playing on our tv 24/7. We are the ones who have been raising voice for our people all over the world while you stay in that country living like slaves and act like everything is fine and that we should forget it.

1 minute ago, proudkaur21 said:

I think seeing so many deaths has made our people numb?

I'm talking about even people who've settled here for decades and weren't over there when all the extra judiciary killings were going on. 

They seem to get over the death of a loved one super quick. Also, they might not like and sl@g off a certain relative all the time but when that relative dies, they put on Oscar winning performances of grief in public. Waterworks and everything. Cringe.  

I think MisterSingh was more on the ball. It's like some sort of sociopathy.  

2 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

ow you just get exposed to more unhealthy anger by them and have no sense mind control on how to keep yourself somehow 'calm' on how keep 'positive' energy about the things we can do present or future. 

Yeah, and please remember when you sound hopeless, it makes other Sikhs feel demoralised. So keep it cool and calm. Simran helps big time. 

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

Simran helps big time. 

My mind cannot stay still when doing simran eyes closed. I've been struggling with this for a while and infact get more emotional and uncontrolled emotions of things and life past and future and death..(hot mess lol)

I've struggled with concentration since i was young there is personal reason for this...but i used make my mind wander elsewhere i think this had made my mind a habit ..its tough to just concentration and have no thoughts just peace.

Funny before used to look at quotes about 'biggest luxury is peace of mind' and now i finally understand 

Reciting paath i can concentrate better some days, but i know i am avoiding just sitting still and doing simran but i will have to try everyday i guess..better then no trying right?

Do you have tips or does similar happen to you?