Ukraine-Russia crisis

5aaban

23 minutes ago, proactive said:

Trust the Dindu to try and boost his shythole country as relevant to the Ukraine war. Don't know what's more sad, the Dindu asking the question or Biden thinking he was asking about the US defence department! The Indian accent does not help when the guy you are asking the question of is suffering from dementia. "We are in consultation with India today.." That probably means Modi has my email address and I have my out of office auto reply on. 

The Dindu asks this question at most press conferences. He is always the last question and they probably have him on to give everyone a laugh on what is an otherwise stressful occasion. 

Watch the women doing the sign language when the Dindu asks the question, even she's thinking.. who the f is this bandar?

She's using facial expressions as part of the signing. 

I don't think it showed what the user novice conjurer said either. 

2 hours ago, proactive said:

Indian colonial policies in Punjab exactly mirror the British colonial policies in India. Just as it was in the British economic interest to turn India into a raw materials suppliers which could then be exported to Britain and then the value added finished goods in British factories which could then be sent to India to be sold, in the same way Indian colonialism keeps Punjab a underdeveloped agricultural colony. Hindi imperialism is just one aspect of  Indian colonialism. In the globalised world, Punjabis have more need for a language like English than Hindi. The only two languages than matter in Punjab should be Punjabi and English. 

I agree. In the order of Guri, Punjabi, english.