Ukraine-Russia crisis

5aaban

51 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'm doing the Dharmic thing of waiting to be attacked rather than unleashing the first arrow, lmao.

Cool. Most of us are. But after all these years of talking about it on the forum, don't be unaware of what's insidiously lurking behind anglo society here. 

And if you're a BFG (and I'm not saying you are), be careful, because hiding behind that is likely to make you a target for a hardened whipper-snapper from within as an example. Seen it umpteen times before. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Cool. Most of us are. But after all these years of talking about it on the forum, don't be unaware of what's insidiously lurking behind anglo society here. 

And if you're a BFG (and I'm not saying you are), be careful, because hiding behind that is likely to make you a target for a hardened whipper-snapper from within as an example. Seen it umpteen times before. 

BFG...please clarify ?

@dalsingh101 I think you'll appreciate some of these sentiments.  

Not going to make the whole thing. Impressive cultfigga just started this entry level low tech youtube channel and he already got national press. 

I actually pushed through. The start is just rough because his guests all dip their heads on him. Fascinating to see supposed activists shrink in the wake of a real OG, one speaking truth, one willing to do whatever. All these guests. Dipped out. A lot of fascinating parallels. 

...This just keeps getting better....

...and better. 

Challenge to the Sangat who has uneasiness about black folk. Listen to this and tell me these aren't allies? You don't see us in this I don't know what to tell you. Or our role in this. 

By 40 min it's getting rich. Don't skip, just saying. 

And just keeps getting better. Rest my case. Natural allies. Historic allies I maintain.