Ukraine-Russia crisis

5aaban

On 3/9/2022 at 1:04 PM, Suchi said:

Problems with mental health of women is related to the Patriarchal religions of the West that treat women as chattels to be traded. 

Not the case for Dharmic women who have many Goddesses to aspire to. These women were also warriors fighting with men, as well as being involved in all aspects of the economy. Still true today.

A post-faith West? What Western religions (plural) would they be, then?

16 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

FNpBn-fXwAAc4gi?format=jpg&name=small

I mean they aren't lying. It is unexploaded ordinance lol. Who's from when isn't important. That's standard procedure for that. Bottle of water? Check. Bomb proof perfectly clean fingerless gloves? Check. 

I'm doing something wrong. I get dirtier just going to work than these people get in a war zone.  It's a good thing he didn't kneel down all the way. He'd have gotten his pants dirty. Wouldn't want to be in a stable position when extracting the detonation device on a uxo. 

6 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I mean they aren't lying. It is unexploaded ordinance lol. Who's from when isn't important. That's standard procedure for that. Bottle of water? Check. Bomb proof perfectly clean fingerless gloves? Check. 

I'm doing something wrong. I get dirtier just going to work than these people get in a war zone.  It's a good thing he didn't kneel down all the way. He'd have gotten his pants dirty. Wouldn't want to be in a stable position when extracting the detonation device on a uxo. 

Maybe it's to stop the whole truth getting out, that the bomb could be from his own side and show is just to sway public opinion in the west.