Ukraine-Russia crisis

5aaban

9 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Might be certain indigs who perceive eastern European women a certain way because so many hookers come from there?  

I think it’s just opportunism

On 4/8/2022 at 3:15 PM, dallysingh101 said:

Female Ukrainian refugees are ALREADY seeking new homes in the UK after getting sexual advances from their British hosts, insiders reveal as the scheme descends further into chaos

• Some female refugees are seeking alternative hosts over inappropriate remarks
  • Reports suggest one young woman was subjected to advances from a male host
  • In total, 1,000 refugees have arrived in UK under the Homes for Ukraine scheme

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10698039/Female-Ukraine-refugees-seek-new-UK-homes-men-sexual-advances-insiders-say.html

On 4/12/2022 at 10:56 AM, MisterrSingh said:

Something tells me the guys making advances to these Ukrainian girls aren't seedy Muslim cab drivers.

It could be a whole range of wrong uns involved, I wouldn’t discount involvement of cab drivers in any such network . 

Also, I have no idea what the ‘screening process’ for hosts involves, and who chooses the host and refugee being paired up.

It’s strange also, as I don’t remember in the past when refugees have come from other countries to the UK that such a big ‘effort’ was made to place them with host houses. Maybe I’m wrong

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/stop-matching-lone-female-ukraine-074707726.html

The Guardian

Stop matching lone female Ukraine refugees with single men, UK told

Rajeev Syal Home affairs editor
Wed, 13 April 2022, 8:47 am
f3d41d36e4a2588affacb53cf8923af1

The UN refugee agency has called on the UK government to intervene to stop single British men from being matched up with lone Ukrainian women seeking refuge from war because of fears of sexual exploitation.

Following claims that predatory men are using the Homes for Ukraine scheme to target the vulnerable, the United Nations high commissioner for refugees (UNHCR) told the Guardian “a more appropriate matching process” could be put in place to ensure women and women with children are matched with families or couples.

The suggestion from the global refugee agency follows reports that Ukrainian refugees, predominantly women and sometimes accompanied by children, are at risk in the UK of sexual exploitation.

Just a little warning to those amongst us who can get easily caught up in foreign propaganda and fall into sepoyism. Would we really want our menfolk to be in situations like this? Let's value ourselves a bit more than that! 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10738453/Putin-orders-men-NOT-storm-Mariupol-steelworks-declares-city-liberated.html