Ukraine-Russia crisis

5aaban

5 minutes ago, 5aaban said:

He would never make that statement if his own son was in Ukraine. 

Recently, a 17 year old Haryana girl refused to return from Ukraine because she wanted to look after her landlords family after he went to fight. Her story went viral. Do you think he could've made that statement after seeing the young Haryana girl's decision to stay in a war-stricken country and hoped his would gain the same popularity and praise?

Who knows. I think a lot of apnay feel desperate, and politically isolated out there. There is no telling what Mann's motive was?

I haven't heard him speak in decades. Is he still cogent and articulate? He's not losing his marbles is he? 

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Who knows. I think a lot of apnay feel desperate, and politically isolated out there. There is no telling what Mann's motive was?

I haven't heard him speak in decades. Is he still cogent and articulate? He's not losing his marbles is he? 

Do you think the treatment of ethnic minorities during conflict in Ukraine is a reflection of what ethnic minorities could face in western nations in situations of war? 

Disturbing Videos Show Indian Students Fleeing Ukraine Brutally Beaten By Forces At Borders

Fleeing African and Indian students face racism at Ukraine border

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Yes, and worse. 

Just yesterday I had a strange experience. Walking to the supermarket to pick something up. Halfway there and I notice a young gora at a bus stop across the road huffing and puffing and starting to punch the bus stop hard as I pass by, trying to act intimidatingly.  Seemed unhinged, maybe on drugs, drunk? I know the score here, and showing any kind of fear only emboldens them. So I carry on, making sure I'm smirking/smiling, in the face of whatever gibberish he is spouting. A lot of western whites are feeling an existential threat right now (and have for a while), so it's effecting their mental health I reckon. They only believe in race/genetics and the material world. No comfort or feeling of equipoise from the spiritual power of the eternal Akaal Purakh. When some of them will inevitably snap, they will do evil things. Plus sullay have made a really dirty name for brown people will their grooming pedophilia. 

Anyway, then walking back, past the same stretch, I noticed a young dastaar wearing desi walking slowly in the same direction as me. Seemed like he was a recent arrival (judging by the stylish attire). I looked at him, he seemed forlorn and lost in thought. A lot of things on a lot of minds right now I guess?

We've had virulent racism and attacks on ethnics here before when my parents/grandparents generation first turned up in the 60s/70s/80s. I don't know if you saw that Paul Chowdhry interview I posted a while back? He talks about it there, and his father's experiences. 

So white racism/supremacism has always been there, it got smacked down and legislated against and went underground. It's going to try and assert itself in europe (and maybe other places now), because it feels under threat more than ever, but also emboldened enough to try a comeback.

When it was originally crushed in the late 80s/early 90s, it went underground, and those people quietly raised another generation to carry on when the time was right. Meanwhile, many of our lot got lulled into a false sense of security and forgot all about them, and raised the kids as if nothing would ever happen again. There are strong anti immigrant and anti-multicultural feelings in whites in europe I reckon.

There is a global social tectonic movements going on right now, I believe, and the main parties are white supremacism, islam and communism (i.e. china and russia). They is going to be jostling (i.e. wars/conflict) by players to assert themselves globally.    That is what is happening I believe. 

Just like we want to put sikhs first do you think it's wrong for them to put their own first? Just a general question. Humans are tribalistic and will put the interests of their groups over others no? Or am I wrong in thinking in this way.

4 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Just like we want to put sikhs first do you think it's wrong for them to put their own first? Just a general question. Humans are tribalistic and will put the interests of their groups over others no? Or am I wrong in thinking in this way.

I don't believe we should ever jettison compassion and empathy over selfishness. I think a lot of juts have been doing what you are suggesting for a long while now, and they still seemed f**ked as a community from it. 

But yes, we should prioritise our own needs, but that doesn't involve attacking other perceived vulnerable people who aren't doing us harm - which is the white norm (sullay do it too). But we should be able to robustly and dynamically shatter the ranks of those that will target us. I believe that's the whole purpose of the powerful emphasis on weaponry in our panth.  

Sikhi is balanced - degh AND tegh, miri AND piri. It's imbalances in this that cause us grief. And notice its always the tough military/political/social aspect that gets jettisoned, over the more softer approach to appease people with langar and stuff.    

54 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

It's easy for them to support the statement, most wouldn't let their own sons do it though I reckon. 

Anyway, if they did, they might fighting these guys:

10,000 Muslim soldiers from Chechnya are on their way to Kiev to help Russia. Not something people would have guessed.

display?key=fd92ebbc52fc43fb98f69e50e7893c13&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2Fq8rcc2y3w0k81.jpg

I read about these people. We are nothing infront of them lol.