Ukraine-Russia crisis

5aaban

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

And it's not only the blokes fault, a lot guys turn out like they do because of their mothers influence too. Who like to keep them as well controlled pets rather than letting them grow into free spirited men. 

Why is that you think ? I know families like that

Do you think it was more common in the past when women were confined to the house more ?

Just now, Premi5 said:

Why is that you think ? I know families like that

Do you think it was more common in the past when women were confined to the house more ?

It's some weird control freak thing many bibian have going on I think? That's why it often goes ballistic when a nau comes in the house - the control freakery gets disrupted. And if the nau wants to control her bloke - an alpha female contest starts. lol!

Some of our bibian are more butch than geezers?

1 minute ago, proudkaur21 said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Yazidis#:~:text=Thousands of Yazidi women and,by ISIL in Northern Iraq.

How many people even know about them or post about them even? Literally barely anyone cares for these people. No one will talk about how badly muslims persecuted them. Muslims are talking about Palestine Yemen and what not now with ukraine but what about these people as well?

We just want a tiny piece of land were we can feel safe, yet muslims with all money resources countries along with Jews, Whites are the victims